Cain from Menace II Society a dumb motherfukker

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
So Caine bought Anthony Jr a big wheel, a fukking big wheel tho :troll:

He could've at least bought that lil nikka a BMX. Lil man was probably frustrated & upset all morning riding that shyt. :scust:

I can imagine Lil Anthony Jr waking up early ass hell that morning because Caine told him he had a big surprise for him.
fdudg5.jpg

He probably dressed himself too. He put on his flyest Cross Color fit and skipped breakfast with the expectation of receiving a Mongoose or Redline from his dope dealing step father.:dahell::birdman::mjcry:

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Gotta look left and right twice.

One time for when you're coming off the porch. You don't know what nikka might be creepin' in the bushes just outside your periphery. Gotta play it safe.

Now that I think about it, I'm not sure why he did it the second time. It's not like the nikka was about to cross the street. He was about to get in a car. :russ:
Lmao

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
breh fukked with his OG's baby mama Ronnie :martin::martin:

breh bought shyt for Ronnie's son before even dating/smashing her :martin::martin:

breh got with a single mom at age 18 :martin::martin:

breh dropped his 40 oz on some dumb shyt at the store :martin::martin:

breh hanged with ain't shyt nikkas like O-Dog or A-Wax. :martin::martin:

breh didn't listen to Sharif or Sharif's pops when they was kicking some real shyt to him :martin::martin:

breh beat up the dude who had the tape of the liquor store robbery :martin::martin:

breh got himself killed, and his innocent homie killed over dumb shyt :martin::martin:

breh didn't want to take responsibility of a child that could possibly be his, thus creating another nikka who will do dumb shyt :martin::martin:

breh didn't want to go to Atlanta especially before the trannys, gays and when freaknik was still around :martin::martin:
Yall OG gives you permission to smash his bad bytch and you wouldn't accept the offer? Ok breh :mjlol: