Cain from Menace II Society a dumb motherfukker

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
you do know the reason cain had all these issue because he wasan immature young man wth no guiadance right?

If this is the case then the movie is saying young black men don't have common sense. Cuz half the bullshyt Cain got himself into, it was common sense to not do

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
At least Ricky's death was given the proper respect it deserved. In M2S, Shariff just gets killed and the movie ends shortly after. No followup. No caption. No nothing. Like he wasn't even there to begin with :mjcry:. I always wondered how Shariff's father reacted when he found out what happened to his son. And would he blame Caine for it.

Yeah, Kane had his name and legacy smeared up.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
His grandpa
Shareef
Shareef pops
His homie
Ronnie

All told him he was gonna die sooner or later if he didnt move to Kansas or ATL.

Only decided to go to ATL because his grandparents kicked him out :snoop:

Back in the early 90s, mad black folk were flocking to ATL because of the fine hoes and black nightlife.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
That's been one of my lingering questions.

Did he have the nikka take off his own rims at gunpoint?

Did Caine take them off as the nikka just stood there and watched?
I always thought he stole the car and left the nikka out there stranded. It ain't like dude could've reported the car stolen. He probably jacked somebody his damn self.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
When i watched it recently i actually am curious to know how lil Anthony turned out ...because the silver lining in that movie is that he survived so it should be a sequel based around lil Anthony and the fact that he still may be looked upon as being a menace by society even if hes in god damn pri ate school or watever....
Somebody get Singleton on the phone for me
:myman:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Caine was an A1 sucka...

Aileen's cousin went to his house dolo on some respect my female cousin shyt & Caine sucker punch & stomps dude into wine. He should've talked that one out:ufdup:

At the end, Caine knew them boys was coming that day. Peep how he was 'ooked when he took that garbage can to the curb. He was on alert mode.:merchant:

Then when them boys slid thru, he pulls a Nino Brown and heads straight for Lil Anthony to use him as a shield.:mjcry:

broller

Veteran
Daps
When i watched it recently i actually am curious to know how lil Anthony turned out ...because the silver lining in that movie is that he survived so it should be a sequel based around lil Anthony and the fact that he still may be looked upon as being a menace by society even if hes in god damn pri ate school or watever....
Somebody get Singleton on the phone for me
:myman:

wasn't it the hughes bro or did the movie? singleton did boyz n the hood

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They just added this on Netflix. I watched it last night and it has some extra scenes in it that I hadn't seen before.