Cain from Menace II Society a dumb motherfukker

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
The thing with ole girl cousin was dumb all the way around

How you rolling up in some body else hood dolo trying to check a another dude for how they "doggin yo cousin" ?! :what:
good post..that whole scene had hidden gems

-how he dolo with no tool in kane's hood
- notice o dogg reaching for his piece and kane seeing it before he swung on dude
-why is grandpaw calling for Nadine the grandmother
-so when o dogg got his last kick in how did dude get out the hood i know they didnt call a er after all that

:jbhmm:

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
good post..that whole scene had hidden gems

-how he dolo with no tool in kane's hood
- notice o dogg reaching for his piece and kane seeing it before he swung on dude
-why is grandpaw calling for Nadine the grandmother
-so when o dogg got his last kick in how did dude get out the hood i know they didnt call a er after all that

:jbhmm:
I thought he was yelling Caine's real name Kaydee

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
A-Wax: Who got snaps on the petrol? Who got some snaps on the petrol :feedme:

Everyone: Not me

A-Wax: :stopitslime: Broke muthafukkers, slangin all that shyt in the hood and y'all ain't got no muthafukkin money.
and this is so true...mf be ballin but hate giving up gas money,like it runs on friendship :russ:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Why was Atlanta seen as this haven? Nikka was probably gonna move right into another hood

:francis:

That's how a lot of poor folk think. They hear of opportunity in another city and end up idealizing the place. 9 times out of 10 these are people who've never left their immediate neighborhood or city and have only seen one point of view their whole life.

Lately though, more often than in past times, moving to another city to find opportunity can actually be a good move.

This is what pissed me off the most. Shariff was a young brotha with a good head on his shoulders who most likely was gonna do a lot of good in the future, and he got killed because of Cain''s dumb shyt.

That's why I can only watch this movie ever so often. Shariff getting killed hurt like Ricky getting killed.

That was the point, too. shyt like that happens. Innocent people getting caught up in stupid beef over some stupid shyt that nobody should even care about.