CACs gettin bold and too comfortable on this site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Said it before and it still applies:

Never see him in any thread when his own white people are targets.
The concept of a white boy commenting with passive aggressive angst and trying to tell black people about their race, along with the lack of quotes as facts and with copycat lies on repeat because he lacks any relevancy in real life, as a white reject; as he tries to find comfort from black culture online but he keeps getting rejected will never not be entertaining. You’ve been running on empty since....nvm; you finally learned your place. That’s Real talk.

The fact that you can’t neg me and other black posters or run report must be eating through your soul. Red faced + negative red rep=
:mjlol::francis:

Stop talking with the coli cac copy and paste verbatim shyt and post up where you exhibited the same energy toward your own WHITES on this site like you do black people. I don’t want to see another typed word on this thread unless you can prove that you have. Where are you on here calling white women “trannies” like you do black women and labeling white men as “liars” and other name calling like you do black men, discussing “white men” accountability- 20 comments in like you do when it’s black issues outside of sports, you Damn liar.

he ran from this question like a bytch. Still waiting on him to post up with a response.
:francis:

Daps
You and the tariq stans stay shytting on immigrants all day. There was a thread the othher day where there was hundreds of posts talking about mudhuts, mudpies, flies on african faces, and all sorts of way over the top crazy KKK type shyt about africans

But i should be banned because your feelings are hurt by me pointing out the hypocrisy of you guys who support this hateful shyt?:heh:

How bout directing that energy to the fukked up comments on here everyday to immigrants?

shut the fukk up

get this dude up out of here

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yes, he’s beyond comfortable at this point.
The school was started and founded by slave owners. Has possibly the most racist history of any big time college program. You had a player on the team call Obama a "******” not that long ago. Publishing holocaust denying articles and cartoons mocking trayvon martin in the student paper in recent years.

Matter of fact, there's too much to go over with that place. Read this article.http://jmichaelphillips.blogspot.ca/2012/04/burnt-orange-white-supremacists-racism.html?m=1

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
shut the fukk up

get this dude up out of here
Should have been finished after he felt comfortable enough to type out this:
The school was started and founded by slave owners. Has possibly the most racist history of any big time college program. You had a player on the team call Obama a "******” not that long ago.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i don't see you in threads about latino racism either you or that other raft bytch @T'krm
The fuk if I haven’t been in threads coming at PRs and Dominicans who denounced black people. Ask @uptownYayo. He’s Dominican from New York and I don’t fuk with him. Try again. You better Google and search me on here, lying faggit. But your white boy is banned now, you can stop deflecting him now.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
posting it twice doesn't make it racist

you haven't posted one racist thing yet.

the only argument you have is him being comfortable that's it. that's not racism.
He’s BANNED. Clearly the administration on this site made the decision.

But thanks for letting us know where you stand with the cac detection protection.
:patrice::sas1:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I make my own decision. I'm not some group thinking retard like xeno click. I didn't see any racism in those posts. stand by it. box is cool with me.

he hurt some c00ns because he said some real shyt. cacs really laughing at you xenophobes you look stupid
He’s BANNED. Clearly the administration on this site made the decision.

But thanks for letting us know where you stand with the cac detection protection.
:patrice::sas1:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I know the diaspora wars are in full swing unfortunately, and I stay out if it :hubie:

But I'll be damned if we just gone sit around and lets cacs openly pop shyt and talk slick :stopitslime:

The following excerpt below from that cac @Box Factory the Tariq Nasheed thread...

:ban::camby::pacspit:

Joe Rogan called Black people Apes, and there are active threads on the forum with Black people running to view, comment, and debate his content.

Never take this place seriously

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Y’all see @Amestafuu (Emeritus) the Canadian going all
Out
For
A
Racist
Cac
???
This is the same poster that (fill in the blank). Now at least we know how he really feels aboot Black Americans. Couldn’t be any clearer than now. Dude risked it all to defend a blatantly racist baiting intrusive cac for no justification other than his anti- AA bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.