CACs gettin bold and too comfortable on this site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I put CAC Factory aka Chip Kelly on ignore years ago. When he was
Ignoring doesn’t help any of us- you either apply pressure for action or stay silent. That’s how they keep getting away with this- everybody hitting the easy button bc it’s always easier to not say a word than to actually ACT on your beliefs. Dude been feeling Wayyyy too Fukkin comfortable off thinking he can say or involve himself in what the Fuk he chooses and designate blackness as a CAC from CANADA

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ignoring doesn’t help any of us- you either apply pressure for action or stay silent. That’s how they keep getting away with this- everybody hitting the easy button bc it’s always easier to not say a word or actually ACT on your beliefs.

Naw, people like CAC Factory live off attention. They are useless if they're not getting the attention the crave.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
How much should every ADOS receive?
The equivalent of what was promised adjusted for inflation? I have no clue what the actual number is, but i'd imagine its in the billions or trillions at this point? I\m sure theres studies thats calculated what it actually is. Get that number and divide it among appropriate descendants of who it was promised to

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He doesn’t give a fuk- he will in this thread though under the spotlight - any other time this is his response:

have him cacsplain this
You not ADOS speak on what you know..

As a Dark Black man I'd encounter more cism in the Dominican or Canada?

answer this... take into account i might pass for "Haitian".

:jbhmm:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
same race dumb dumb.

try as you may to pretend race doesn't exist the effects it has/had are very real on OUR lives.

you waste so much time being adversarial with people that have no power over your life. seems cowardly. face your true opponent. cut the bullshyt

Us being the same race doesn’t mean anything in practical terms. ADOS/FBA are starting to make cultural and political distinctions and it is starting to hit the mainstream:umad:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Us being the same race doesn’t mean anything in practical terms. ADOS/FBA are starting to make cultural and political distinctions and it is starting to hit the mainstream:umad:
doesn't matter what you think

literally changes nothing.

just a reality check. hence being called divisive is still applicable

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
White people know they can get away with doing anything to feel relevant; they really do - their only purpose is to see HOW MUCH and HOW FAR they are tolerated or the level of being antagonistic . This happens every time, every single time.

People have been saying what’s up with cacs who need to constantly involve themselves in black discussions. Even more disrespectful is the fact that he’s not black and not from America. Shouldn’t even be a decision in his rabid ass mind. End of story.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You not ADOS speak on what you know..

As a Dark Black man I'd encounter more cism in the Dominican or Canada?

answer this... take into account i might pass for "Haitian".

:jbhmm:
Bytch. He’s WHITE and RACIST. That’s the discussion. Anything else is you covering. Once again.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Look at the same names trying to cover and deflect for him. In this thread. These are other Canadians like @Amestafuu (Emeritus) who we’re supposed to unify with? Notice how quick “they” were to link up with the racist rather than put aside differences to focus on the white violator. Protect and Detect squad went completely left for the white man. Coorelation complete. Negative Red Rep cac at that.
:sas2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.