CACs gettin bold and too comfortable on this site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Thats called being tongue in cheek......

If anything the poster is highlighting how divisive and destructive reek is to his own people
Your faggit ass will side with a Canadian white poster who uses the n-word just bc you disagree. I hate you fuks -then again, you have no issue using the n-er word yourself. Hard R.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He’s been on that anti- black race trolling bullshyt.
He claims to be a gay black man online while trolling white. As I told him before “Wearing your welcome out online. No one pays you any attention white boy, which is why you’re here on this thread bait trapping. No one ever pays you mind and yet you still think you can display your Caucasity, you Fukkin fan.”
I got negative 18 points, but I'm white so that probably makes sense
How militant are you? take the test.
Racism is officially dead

Way to go white people, we did it

No difference at all in religion and Santa Claus, its some shyt that's beaten in to your head when you're too ignorant/young to know any better and you eventually outgrow it.

Anytime you hear a white person say a black person is ignorant they're calling them the n word

Go back to worrying about changing Back into a white Canadian Under cover of the night when you log off this site,
As a gay black man, i voted for rachel
@Houston911 Can this white boy finally get time off with his violations? He earned that shyt over these past 2 years, clearly he feels enabled with no respect for boundaries.
Canada has always been a better place than America
Do you think they'll let a white Canadian in ? :lupe:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
He finds it within his “rights” as a white to be racist and intrusive so there’s that. Another male version of @Biscuitsnbangers alt right white with a HIDDEN HISTORY future white nationalists.
Anytime you hear a white person say a black person is ignorant they're calling them the n word

As a white Canadian, I don't know how i feel about free black Americans mocking white english ppl for participating in black carribean ppls cultural things n stuff

Too many variables
As a gay black man, i voted for rachel

I've introduced CAC to mg fellow white friends and we call each other it for fun and to take the power out of it. So I'm gonna say CAC is my choice

I'm a CAC just for filing and record keeping sake.

You're clearly way less than half black. DO you call your mom a cracker?

Stop pretending online

Daps
That post is funny as fukk and should make both sides see how ridiculous the stuff being said is. I bet cac lurkers can’t wait to come in and join these diaspora wars so they can freely say all the racist shyt their heart desires.

With that being said if that poster really is white he gotta go
:camby:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
funny post

i should rep dude :lolbron:

majority of the eyes on this site are visitors what do people think is happening? people watching and laughing and divisive c00ns

Me and you aren’t the same ethnicity nor culture this we are not the same people thus there is nothing divisive about this discussion.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
You and the tariq stans stay shytting on immigrants all day. There was a thread the othher day where there was hundreds of posts talking about mudhuts, mudpies, flies on african faces, and all sorts of way over the top crazy KKK type shyt about africans

But i should be banned because your feelings are hurt by me pointing out the hypocrisy of you guys who support this hateful shyt?:heh:

How bout directing that energy to the fukked up comments on here everyday to immigrants?

How do you feel about reparations cac?

Don’t dodge the question.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
That post is funny as fukk and should make both sides see how ridiculous the stuff being said is. I bet cac lurkers can’t wait to come in and join these diaspora wars so they can freely say all the racist shyt their heart desires.

With that being said if that poster really is white he gotta go
:camby:

fukk what they think ADOS has to do what’s in our best interest.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
He’s been on that anti- black race trolling bullshyt.
He claim to be a gay black man online while trolling white. As I told him before “Wearing your welcome out online. No one pays you any attention white boy, which is why you’re here on this thread bait trapping. No one ever pays you mind and yet you still think you can display your Caucasity, you Fukkin fan.”

How militant are you? take the test.

Go back to worrying about changing Back into a white Canadian Under cover of the night when you log off this site,

@Houston911 Can this white boy finally get time off with his violations? He earned that shyt over these past 2 years, clearly he feels enabled with no respect for boundaries.
You try so hard and fail so easily

Keep posting that gay black man thing like it wasnt a meme and reference to a retarded republican though. slowpoke

Happy to see your 500th retirement from thecoli lasted 1 day again though:leon:

Status
Not open for further replies.