CACs gettin bold and too comfortable on this site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Y’all see @Amestafuu (Emeritus) the Canadian going all
Out
For
A
Racist
Cac
???
:francis:
This is the same poster that (fill in the blank). Now at least we know how he really feels aboot Black Americans. Couldn’t be any clearer than now.
:francis:
correction

going all out for myself. people should be able to stand for themselves. you see how you sending out the retard bat signal right now? that's what I don't do. I don't have reinforcements or people that are going to run in here to back me up. I can actually think for myself and I don't think box is a racist. I do think he touched some nerves tho :umad:

"how he really feels about" that tired sad routine. :russell: trying to round up support behind lies. you taken a deep dive multiple times into my posting history. I'm sure if you found me hating Black Americans it would be in your sig by now. claims aint' evidence. I deal in facts.

it's a fact you NOT ADOS dumb bytch :umad:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I make my own decision. I'm not some group thinking retard like xeno click. I didn't see any racism in those posts. stand by it. box is cool with me.

he hurt some c00ns because he said some real shyt. cacs really laughing at you xenophobes you look stupid
Stupidity only describes you considering:

I dated a white girl who's sister also had a black boyfriend most recently. I hated that situation because the other guy was a certified c00n :snoop:

Best part is the family HATED him and he was shucking and jiving meanwhile I'm just banging the older sister smoking with the brother drinking with the father and keeping it very natural while dude literally looked like Carlton banks around them. The thing is the family had money but they were not some uptight cacs... He played himself so bad. I always acted myself around them. I told the sister I would never hang out with dude or double date etc. One time while I wasn't around the sisters told me that a neighbour came to the door and told them to turn that ****** music off while other dude was there... He answered the door and did nothing smh.

I broke it off with the sister cuz she wanted to get married on some ultimatum shyt but other dude got thrown in the bushes because the sister went and fukked an old fukk buddy and had a good night :russ:

I can't even detail the level of simpery he put into that relationship with a slut :dead:

Bet he don't work that hard for a black girl. :mjpls:

Nothing but a conflict of multiple interests in your character.

Questioning my race as black? when you have your face all
Up in white girl puss?? The less is said.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
correction

going all out for myself. people should be able to stand for themselves. you see how you sending out the retard bat signal right now? that's what I don't do. I don't have reinforcements or people that are going to run in here to back me up. I can actually think for myself and I don't think box is a racist. I do think he touched some nerves tho :umad:

"how he really feels about" that tired sad routine. :russell: trying to round up support behind lies. you taken a deep dive multiple times into my posting history. I'm sure if you found me hating Black Americans it would be in your sig by now. claims aint' evidence. I deal in facts.

This Canadian dude is mad as fukk that his white boyfriend caught a perma clip.
:mjlol::bustback::laff:
Love to see the equal weight applied. He’s dead now. Cac got the message and so did you. Came off hiatus for a moment fo help seal up that white boy’s casket.
:ban::ahh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This Canadian dude is mad as fukk that his white boyfriend caught a perma clip.
:mjlol::bustback::laff:
Love to see the equal weight applied. He’s dead now. Cac got the message and so did you.
:ban::ahh:
says the bytch digging through archives for dirt

tell more obvios lies please... you spent a whole day on it last time. :comeon:

instead of feeding those b*stards you on here :slapfight:

:skip:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Who's Next...

whos-next-hip-hop-harry.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
correction

Let me reiterate for slowness^^
Awww your parents haven’t explained to you how the birds and the bees work huh?? Let me help :therethere: (Even though I’ve mentioned this a 1000 times since 2018, but you adhd slow intervention learners have trouble grasping concepts):
A long time ago in a city far away, a Dominican copulated with a female Bronx Born african american during the course of their marriage which made a baby Nicole. Nicole was born in New York City. Therefore Nicole is a black race child with half Dominican ethnicity. Dominican is not a race - it’s a nationality or ethnicity depending on your perspective. See how that works?? Nightime reading bedtime story. Night Night.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i don't see you in threads about latino racism either you or that other raft bytch @T'krm
Dammmmm- you can’t even post up without lies- what were you saying about not defending black
People against a certain segment of c00n Dominicans?
Dominican is an ethnicity/nationality btw.
DominiKkkoon goes nuts on black people

39 pages and look whose name is in there.. what excuse will you use now??
:ohhh::ohhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.