CACs gettin bold and too comfortable on this site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Referring to a black person as m-key referring to me as a Black American as a m-nkey, but you let that box factory white boy with his racist tirade slide with no fukkks given. As a black person none of that dialogue should be in your vocab. Whites trained you well. Noted.
you basically just lie about everything. I have NO problem with what he said. you not liking it DOESN'T make it racist.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
funny post

i should rep dude :lolbron:

majority of the eyes on this site are visitors what do people think is happening? people watching and laughing and divisive c00ns

HOW DID I KNOW
THIS TETHER WOULD
BE FLOODING THIS
THREAD WITH POSTS?

HE & THE WHITE SUPREMACIST

IN THE OP STAY dikk SLURPING
EACH OTHER

YOU CAN TELL A LOT ABOUT
A PERSON FROM WHO
THEY ALIGN THEMSELVES WITH.

:devil:
:evil:

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
Cool story. you in those threads then you should have no issues sourcing quotes that support this claim of ethnic hatred.

if you in those threads then you see why i post in em too. If I see immigrants that are Black being scapegoated I will chime in. EVERYTIME. count on that. :youngsabo:

tired of explaining this. this isn't an exclusive space. you still have to show any evidence of me hating your ethnicity. stop the bullshyt

I didn’t even say hatred, but you’re not in a our particular group yet very comfortable telling us what we should do and as I look at the rest of the diaspora none of you are practicing what you preach, definitely not to the extent you can tell us how to move when your homeland is in disorder.

Let me tell something bro, y’all aren’t special to us like that, not enough to single you out under this global system of white supremacy. I don’t mean any disrespect by that.We go at cacs, Hispanics, Asians, even our own who are off code. White ass Joe Biden, Jim Clyburn, Andrew Yang you name it. So when Winsome Sears or Ilhan Omar get wrong why should they be treated wit kid gloves? We frankly don’t have the luxury to worry about some sensitive ass nikkas feelings.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
He’s one of those Racism affects everybody especially white men, white defense league like @Amestafuu (Emeritus) even though black people cant be racist.

:patrice::mjpls::mjpls:
(Here’s your open registration matters coli crowd)

Apparently white people are disproportionately poor now and face abject discrimination.
:dwillhuh::comeon:

Weak. Read the whole paragraph then report back to me when you can talk to me using context.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I didn’t even say hatred, but you’re not in a our particular group yet very comfortable telling us what we should do and as I look at the rest of the diaspora none of you are practicing what you preach, definitely not to the extent you can tell us how to move when your homeland is in disorder.

Let me tell something bro, y’all aren’t special to us like that, not enough to single you out under this global system of white supremacy. I don’t mean any disrespect by that.We go at cacs, Hispanics, Asians, even our own who are off code. White ass Joe Biden, Jim Clyburn, Andrew Yang you name it. So when Winsome Sears or Ilhan Omar get wrong why should they be treated wit kid gloves? We frankly don’t have the luxury to worry about some sensitive ass nikkas feelings.
DUDE DOESNT EVEN LIVE
IN AMERICA.

HE GETS ON THE NET AND COSPLAYS.

YOURE WASTING YOURE TIME
EVEN ADDRESSING HIM
IN A SERIOUS MANNER.

:devil:
:evil:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

:hubie:i oppose hate that's all nothing else you claim.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tariq has said repeatedly

“most non fba blacks are NOT c00ns/tethers, but since y’all like to pretend your c00ns don’t exist like that, I’m gonna go extra hard”

coli idiot “you don’t have no smoke for white supremacists!”

*ignores hundreds of hours of his content shytting on white supremacists*

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
How dare you insult Tariq :sadbron:

It’s only acceptable to insult African and Haitian immigrants in TLR, everybody knows that :ufdup:

You know this sites fukked up when the cac dudes like me and that guy are the ones actively telling you all this anti-immigrant, anti-women, anti-gay shyt is just a distraction from the real threat, which is white supremacy :mjlol: fukkin bizarro world

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
How dare you insult Tariq :sadbron:

It’s only acceptable to insult African and Haitian immigrants in TLR, everybody knows that :ufdup:

You know this sites fukked up when the cac dudes like me and that guy are the ones actively telling you all this anti-immigrant, anti-women, anti-gay shyt is just a distraction from the real threat, which is white supremacy :mjlol: fukkin bizarro world
:dwillhuh: we know this, we don't need white ppl to explain that creh.

goto to WS internet strongholds and tell them they're pieces of sh*t. Post proof when you've done this

Status
Not open for further replies.