CACs gettin bold and too comfortable on this site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Aren’t you East African? Y’all damn sure not united at the moment. If you have a problem with how our ethnicity is moving then unite your people 1st and show us Black Americans how it’s really done.

:francis:

why the fukk would I have a problem with your ethnicity? :dahell:

stop being steered to think by others you not a wheel

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
aww look at my latinx brehs pooling together for support. that's cute
We don’t use the term “Latinx” in New York- never heard it until the white hipster blogosphere thought it was a “cool “ catch all phrase. Which is how we know you’re Canadian who is educated by cacs over the internet. THere you go- emulating cac banter trying to make your coli comeback from all types of losses, great again.

You dumb miseducated willfully ignorant Fuk who admits to Living in “very white neighborhoods” trying to have a voice as he routinely chokes on his own tongue .

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We don’t use the term “Latinx” in New York- which is how we know you’re Canadian who is educated by cacs over the internet.

You dumb fuk.
amazing how much goes over your head. i'm being mocking dumb c*nt. :mjlol:

just like those receipts of me being "racist" seems everything goes over your head.

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
why the fukk would I have a problem with your ethnicity? :dahell:
I don’t know man, you tell me because you are front in center in EVERY ADOS/FBA discussion saying the same shyt.Those groups exist to define and address the specificity of our unique issues within a larger black diaspora.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The same poster referring to black Americans as racial slurs while laughing about his mod warnings is also the same poster all up in allegiance with whites. While trying to justify racial slurs. Keep in mind this is the same poster that has issues with Black Americans using FBA to identify and culturally define but has no problem letting off the “m—nkey and baboon” label other black people. Because Kenyan Canadians sounding off and defending racist whites is always one to have in our corner and not divisive, at all. He comes in peace, he says.
:comeon:
the coli gave me a warning for posting baboon ass before... somehow it was deemed to be a comparison to a black person

i'm still tryna understand how pink bloated flesh resembles nikkaz. :laff: some of y'all need to fukking relax, just because monkeys have been used as a slur doesn't mean calling someone a baboon ass is a Black slur. they not even black :dead:

You don't have to wait that long. Notice most of the rational people are no longer on board with the bullshyt.

All dude got left is the dumbest bottom of the barrell slack jawed, pin head goofies still riding his coattails. The end is near.

:jbhmm:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is the poster who lied and said that he never refers to black people as m—nkey.

him:
quote me calling someone a monkey once not a monkeys ass.

please do... if you can't tell the difference then go back to ESL class

dumb c*nt takes another L, another failed exposal

keep digging bytch

Also him.
Lol @ blaming another man for dancing on the table like a monkey. That's on you nikka!!!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don’t know man, you tell me because you are front in center in EVERY ADOS/FBA discussion saying the same shyt.Those groups exist to define and address the specificity of our unique issues within a larger black diaspora.
Cool story. you in those threads then you should have no issues sourcing quotes that support this claim of ethnic hatred.

if you in those threads then you see why i post in em too. If I see immigrants that are Black being scapegoated I will chime in. EVERYTIME. count on that. :youngsabo:

tired of explaining this. this isn't an exclusive space. you still have to show any evidence of me hating your ethnicity. stop the bullshyt

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
Aren’t you East African? Y’all damn sure not united at the moment. If you have a problem with how our ethnicity is moving then unite your people 1st and show us Black Americans how it’s really done because finger wagging about unity while civil wars are popping off on the continent is not gonna cut it.

:francis:
That actually requires work, which hating from the sidelines doesn't facilitate. :coffee:
He’s one of those Racism affects everybody especially white men, white defense league like @Amestafuu (Emeritus) even though black people cant be racist.

:patrice::mjpls::mjpls:
(Here’s your open registration matters coli crowd)

Apparently white people are disproportionately poor now and face abject discrimination.
:dwillhuh::comeon:
Says the 'Bla--African who always seems to stick up for whites, around every corner!:mjpls:
You probably share alot in common wit ya boys Fresh n Fit. Tell us...you think White ppl are sometimes the victim?:sas2:
:deadmanny:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That actually requires work, which hating from the sidelines doesn't facilitate. :coffee:

:deadmanny:
Flawless execution - made himself Prey of the Week running in posing like his cac is a victim who needs a prayer of the weak, instead of letting him die where stands.:weirdo:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is the poster who lied and said that he never refers to black people as m—nkey.

him:

Also him.
Talking bout Shmurda table dancing for execs? I stand by that post he looked dumb as hell... now if I recall your claim was that I call "Black Americans" monkeys right?

:jbhmm:

this ain't it beloved, he not ADOS

:mjgrin:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cool story. you in those threads then you should have no issues sourcing quotes that support this claim of ethnic hatred.

if you in those threads then you see why i post in em too. If I see immigrants that are Black being scapegoated I will chime in. EVERYTIME. count on that. :youngsabo:

tired of explaining this. this isn't an exclusive space. you still have to show any evidence of me hating your ethnicity. stop the bullshyt
This dude is mad delusional; thinks he’s really helping the cause - I have yet to see immigrants seek out this dude for his wisdom, authority or at the Least, back up support. Never. None at all.
:deadrose::deadrose:
Dude thinks intrusive guidance and selective intellect from his white neighborhood in Canadian assimilation is helping - never have I seen a tag or posters personally defending his viewpoints in return. The Canadian Yuckmouth- a caricature that no one asks for or needs. Dude is the self appointed guardian of absolutely nothing but his delusional mental state- name associated with high level roasting. That’s all I see as his thread contributions. The master of overestimating his own importance due to low self esteem. That’s it.
:dahell:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
"black people" then its "Black Americans" then next post its "black people"

you probably look like a Makak's a$$hole is that why you so triggered?

i just called you a monkey... hit the report asap

Referring to a black person as m-key referring to me as a Black American as a m-nkey, but you let that box factory white boy with his racist tirade slide with no fukkks given. As a black person none of that dialogue should be in your vocab. Whites trained you well. Noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.