CACs gettin bold and too comfortable on this site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
exposing insinuates she is revealing something new

she isn't. also using the strategy of holding something back of value as a bargaining chip insinuates you have something in demand. what her numbers looking like :francis:

this is cap kneeling by himself again. :francis:

You see what those jews do when they get active? they don't take the ball n go home. they take the court and the stands too. Ask Nick ask Whoopi... this ain't it beloved :hhh:
this shyt been out and Dave gone on his show after the fact. you guys are in for some disappointment with the Rogan cancelation chants

he retains ownership of his show. If he isn't on spotify only spotify will lose not Rogan. they will lose their investment in him. Joe's audience is not going anywhere. I think a lot of people still don't get that this cac is the jesus of middle ground cacs... the i'm not a lib and I'm not a racist white boys. dude is their Messiah and they will migrate where he does. If spotify drops his show he gets cashed out regardless and will not be hurting for platforms.

I don't know why Dave fukks with him outside of them being old friends but if he was going to cancel him as a friend it would have already happened

So many of these others will defend whites, over BA...with the way things have been going, is that really surprising?!:skip:
Just look: 2 of the biggest anti Ados clowns...
What did I say!
You see this shyt?!?! @Nicole0416_646NYC That, and that other stooge who is a known Rogan fangirl! Cant make this up!:mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nice try hoe biscuits was unstable but cool until she wasn't. I put that on her cyber bullying which you proudly contributed to. no other forum would allow you to do what you did to that poster as far as doxxing. when you speak about her don't take yourself out of the equation. all you do is cultivate hatred.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Notice this thread from back in 2015. The FBA/ADOS movements weren’t starting to gain momentum until 2019… so ummmm this is your comment from 2015:@Amestafuu (Emeritus) you’ve been harboring your hatred of black Americans well before you claim to have a “reason”
To
I'm pretty sure a Black American made this thread.

The turn it took reflects the posters on the site. You always have the angry uneducated crowd chiming in with emotional arguments based on very little factual information.
Why Do We Have A Contingent In Our Community Who Don't Believe They're African

hmmmmm.. interesting. But the Kenyan Somalian claims that he wasn’t historically divisive??

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Notice this thread from back in 2015. The FBA/ADOS movements weren’t starting to gain momentum until 2019… so ummmm this is your comment from 2015:@Amestafuu (Emeritus) you’ve been harboring your hatred of black Americans well before you claim to have a “reason”
To

Why Do We Have A Contingent In Our Community Who Don't Believe They're African

hmmmmm.. interesting. But the Kenyan Somalian claims that he wasn’t historically divisive??
quote and response.

you such a stupid lazy c*nt
This trend of threads shytting on black Americans is getting tired.

I'm pretty sure a Black American made this thread.

The turn it took reflects the posters on the site. You always have the angry uneducated crowd chiming in with emotional arguments based on very little factual information.

the bold specifically identifes who i'm talking about

try again.

:russell:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nice try hoe biscuits was unstable but cool until she wasn't. I put that on her cyber bullying which you proudly contributed to. no other forum would allow you to do what you did to that poster as far as doxxing. when you speak about her don't take yourself out of the equation. all you do is cultivate hatred.
Dumb bytch was exposed as a racist accurately as she should have been, Dumber bytch like you is also getting exposed to the point where multiple lies and your own conflicted thoughts via commentary From posters on this thread. You can’t even keep up with your own false statements.

Dude, shut the fuk up or answer the question direct -how the fuk do you have such a bad sense of judgment to the point where you can’t help but put yourself on the side racist white posters. Every time, unless you are one yourself or Strive to be?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That Dominic00n @Nicole0416_646NYC really is the WOAT Gah Damn. Can't wait till we open up registration.
Basically - short story short- he hopes More of his cac friends will flood the board dove the racist ones keep getting themselves banned. RIP.

(and you’re using the term, Dominic00n wrong as whites usually do)

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
a man thinking for himself? do you see it too no group think... :ohhh:
In supporting clear examples of cac racism, and playing devil's advocate on their behalf?! This is what a 'Black man's does?!:hhh:

And 'group think'? You see it wise as a group to cape for whites over other Black ppl? Then again...you don't say:unimpressed:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dumb bytch was exposed as a racist accurately as she should have been, Dumber bytch like you is also getting exposed to the point where multiple lies and your own conflicted thoughts via commentary From posters on this thread. You can’t even keep up with your own false statements.

Dude, shut the fuk up or answer the question direct how the fuk do you have such a bad sense of judgment to the point where you can’t help but put yourself on the side racist white posters. Every time, unless you are one yourself or Strive to be?
nope you were going at her way before she went maga

you saw a soft target with a mental and substance abuse problem and you drilled at her for years.

I don't condone your bullying now or then. so anyone you oppose I will stand by as long as they are not at fault.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
In supporting clear examples of cac racism, and playing devil's advocate on their behalf?! This is what a 'Black man's does?!:hhh:

And 'group think'? You see it wise as a group to cape for whites over other Black ppl? Then again...you don't say:unimpressed:
this ain't ESL class raft bytch I can't teach comprehension. I dunno what you think that says but if you need help seek it elsewhere.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Basically - short story short- he hopes More of his cac friends will flood the board dove the racist ones keep getting themselves banned. RIP.

Nah I'm tired of you spamming the forum with unrelated posts of ppls history.. You have no life. Maybe with new blood this won't happen so often... then again you have no life:pachaha:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nope you were going at her way before she went maga

you saw a soft target with a mental and substance abuse problem and you drilled at her for years.

I don't condone your bullying now or then. so anyone you oppose I will stand by as long as they are not at fault.
Did you or did you not get banished for a time after referring to black Americans as baboons and m-keys?? Like the cacs you back??
yes i said what I said. raw baboon ass looking mufhuka

Status
Not open for further replies.