CACS catching feelings about Michelle Obama endorsing #BlackGirlsRock

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
They rather bytch about the word "black" but dont even see why there IS a need for something like this to uplift sistas? Cave people are so incredulous and disingenuous.

There's a severe disconnect with some of them. They can't understand because they've never experienced what black women deal with.

White ppl can have all the privilege and advantage in the world....have their "standard of beauty" be dominant...and STILL BE envious.

Amazing.

Amazing isn't it? Truth be known, there's absolutely nothing more beautiful than a black woman with her shyt together tho :sas2: I promise you they know that much

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
@Amphibious u mad ofay:mjlol: had to rate thread 1 *:wow:

He does that to all the threads that call out white people for their BS. He even one starred my thread about the little black girl who donated her laptop to a black cancer patient who got robbed.
Rq4WpXG.png

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Amazing. We can't have shyt. They started this bullshyt and now wanna get mad because black women are showing confidence? NO ******S YOU CAN'T BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES.

The standard of western hemisphere beauty has been some blonde-blue eyed skinny model. That's what they put on magazines, what they put on TV, and how barbie dolls were made for decades. Meanwhile black women were always told they weren't pretty enough. Hair too nappy, noses too big, skin not white. Any bullshyt excuse.

So yes #blackgirlsrock is a movement that black girls are intelligent and beautiful and they should never feel any inferiority to any other race. I'm proud of the movement.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
get your people :mjpls:
i just...this victim mindstate :what:

the fact that theres white people who sit around and worry about 'reverse racism', without realizing that the advantaged position is the one that has to be reversed on...:snoop:

laura bush doesnt need to start a white girls rock campaign, because they dont fukkin need it :heh:

Stay Seeking

Banned
Daps
I don't want to be mean or nothing, but like can you guys make your struggle and severity less noticeable and passionate? Can you like be black and proud, quietly? It makes me look vapid, and soulless, and without any real sense of perseverance and accomplishment.

TZ2ROUY.gif