CACS catching feelings about Michelle Obama endorsing #BlackGirlsRock

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Trust me the shyt I partook in from the age of 13 - 17 would have your frail ass shook , but I ain't boutta go into depth I ain't boutta waste my energy on you :mjpls:

Nah, you aint about it. Like I said. You're trying to look tough on the 'net to relieve yourself of the feeling of being inadequate in the masculine category offline. You're playing a character here that you're afraid to act upon offline. You're another brick in the wall. Next :camby:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You know five years ago, I would have been an Obama apologist and said he has to tow a delicate line, but this is his last term, so he really should give no concern to those who won't/can't/refuse to understand his pet causes. He gives way too many fukks for a second term president. It's a wasted opportunity.
Then you'd never see another black president...which is the aim.

Stop being so short-sighted. You don't get to spite everyone on the first go-around :beli:

Be a tactician.

The fact Michelle is so much more openly "black" and a representative of his family speaks volumes.

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
There was a psychologist who did a study saying black women are the most unattractive.

Anytime someone is told to make the "ideal" female, she doesn't have any black features (maybe some full lips)

We're treated as either hypersexualized jezebels or fat angry, neck rolling mammies

And you wonder why we need black girls rock? :dahell:
Just type black women in google image search and the shyt that comes up :snoop:

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps
Nah, you aint about it. Like I said. You're trying to look tough on the 'net to relieve yourself of the feeling of being inadequate in the masculine category offline. You're playing a character here that you're afraid to act upon offline. You're another brick in the wall. Next :camby:
Iight B , what ever makes you feel satisfied :mjlol:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Then you'd never see another black president...which is the aim.

Stop being so short-sighted. You don't get to spite everyone on the first go-around :beli:

Be a tactician.

The fact Michelle is so much more openly "black" and a representative of his family speaks volumes.

Creating a program specifically aimed at supporting black boys is spiteful now?:heh:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
A few put the beats on a few cacs. And we all know all cacs are racist.
Yea yeah we all know that not all white people are racists but did they put the beats on actual racist white people?

or did they spend their whole life fighting their own?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But but I love the pawgs.....lol

These jokers have serious issues with black folks. Will jump on some black meat quick. But turn around and shyt on black men and women.

Black man murdered....all lives matter.

Black women want to be proud of themselves....all women rock.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Seen on FB:

When White People Try To Tell Black People What To Do:

White People: Hey Black people, you need to fix your community right now!
Black People: Okay, what about President Obama's "My Brother's Keeper" program?
White People: OMG WHAT ABOUT WHIIIITEEEEE BOYSSS?!
Black People: Fine, how about ‪#‎BlackGirlsRock‬?
White People: OMGPUMPKINSPICEFUUUUUCKKKINNNG RACCISTTTT!!!
Black People: Whatever, I don't even care what you have to say.
White People: YOU'RE BEING DIVISIVE! I WISH SLAVERYY-----

WHAT THE HELL DO WHITE PEOPLE WANT??!! You don't want Black people to come into your communities, yet you bytch and whine when they make something of their own.
The answer is simple.... they dont want to see us being successful because when we are successful we always end up being better then them...