CACS catching feelings about Michelle Obama endorsing #BlackGirlsRock

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Notice it's aimed towards "young men of color" instead of explicity stating "black men".

Alright, this is the shyt I can't stand about obama, always p*ssy footing around black issues...why use that title "men of color" when it's explicitly obvious asians, indians, hispanics are not going through the same issues black men are?

You know five years ago, I would have been an Obama apologist and said he has to tow a delicate line, but this is his last term, so he really should give no concern to those who won't/can't/refuse to understand his pet causes. He gives way too many fukks for a second term president. It's a wasted opportunity.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
They cry about this shyt every damn year. It's becoming a tradition to them like Christmas or Thanksgiving now. Typical "that's racist", "if we had white girls rock....", "black racism". Give it a few more years and it'll crystallize perfectly: Obama, Al Sharpton, Ferguson, Jesse Jackson, Miss Black America, New Black Panthers, BET (even though it's no longer black owned), Eric Holder and others will mesh into the perfectly stewed blend of white hypocrisy/supremacy, victim appropriation, intentional lack of understanding, alleged anti-white ideology and white tears. :banderas:

Can't help but to sit back and laugh.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
ok thanks for trying....but I'm more trying to understand how would saying "White girls rock" or "healthy people rock" get vilified and not this is exempt.

Black people don't control the media..

White controlled media would start the false outrage,vilify #whitegirlsrock, in an attempt to rile up black people.

But you know this already.:comeon:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
fukk this fake multicultural/inclusion narrative CACS want us to believe. We need shyt for us and US only. fukk how they feel.
And these the same white people hurling racial slurs at us, denying us jobs, killing and imprisoning young black men and women, saying this shyt...how disgusting is that?

Like you said, it is an extremely fake multicultural/inclusion narrative...so see through.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
This is why you can't invite them to your functions. Already told people that only black students should be in black students union. Want to be apart of everything, when you don't really understand it in the first place.

Like the #AllLivesMatter BS

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps
I aint a cracker you stupid ass :childplease:

And you aint gonna do shyt.

Proof: You making empty threats on the internet.

I've lived and bunked with real thugs all my life; you have no thuggery in you. :camby:
Your whole statement is void off the strength you used the term "thuggery" :mjlol: fraudulent ass nikka ..... or cac :mjpls:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
You know five years ago, I would have been an Obama apologist and said he has to tow a delicate line, but this is his last term, so he really should give no concern to those who won't/can't/refuse to understand his pet causes. He gives way too many fukks for a second term president. It's a wasted opportunity.
I've been saying since 2007 that he only shuffles out his wife to "all black" events.

Look...nothing's changed. :heh: