Cacs about to get mad, Captain America is now a Brother :shaq:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
:what: :mindblown: I need more info on this. Why not make a Thora or something like She Hulk?
Its Thor sister, Thor is still around, he just cant use his hammer. He uses an ax instead. She is "thor" because she is now worthy of welding the hammer. She really is Angela not Thor.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
3968015-portrait_uncanny.jpg
Falcon!!!! :salute: The only MF'er who DESERVES the job. This makes sense. It doesn't even matter that he is a Black. He has been holding it down for decades. He earned the JOB! :salute:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
to go in further depth about this:

what marvel is doing is preparing the movie changes that's coming by changing the comics now, to get people 'used' to it.....just so happens, they also trying to branch out and make more money off other groups besides white males...which is what DC is going for with the justice league....if the justice league is done right, DC will have an advantage...if it's not, marvel gonna really push these changes to get a foothold in those markets...
fukkING GENIUS! :krs:

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
shyt is corny, only good thing about it it is laughing at the reactions of all the people who are deeply upset about a comic book

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
its corny if they used Bucky as Cap as well.
agreed, the way that was handled was terrible too.

In some ways comics are simultaneously better and worse than they've been in awhile, there are some good titles and story lines going but every year they gotta sink down to these dumb shock events just to get sales and news coverage

I blame Death of Superman