CAC Restaurant Owner In Tuscaloosa, Alabama, Gets Called Out By Fellow White.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
How does a black person get entangled in this backyard cac wilderness small town hillbilly fukkery

Boromir-Mordor.jpg

It’s Alabama :russ:

Daps
what a shyt place to go for your 22nd birthday

:mjtf:

good for white ally jimbob calling billy bob out

that restaurant looks like pure uncut white trash from the outside though, i wouldn't go there if the food was free
Bro that's where the best barbeque is. This isn't the big city. I learned this as a truck driver.
What is stupid is to fux your money up

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
There were bm there. She mentioned her 22 y.o. son and I feel like there was another one.
What does her son being there mean though? I was in Idaho and I seen a racist WM and his black girlfriend (who had a black son). It really dont mean anything tbh. I feel bad for the boys though.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Would never happen in Auburn

:mjpls:

For real tho Tuscaloosa (Alabama in general) is a weird place because they love the football team to death even tho it’s primarily black players.

Same question I used to ask my dad; how do you root for them but hate them off the field?

shyt crazy.
What makes Auburn diffrent though? It's also a college town like Tuscaloosa yet less racist. why?

Daps
any black person with a lick of sense wouldn’t step foot in some honky tonk tavern in tuscaloosa, al, and expect any different.

you couldn’t pay me to visit alabama, much less enter an establishment like this.

:unimpressed:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Im just joking, im from Auburn so it’s always been fukk bama and anything about them.

But of course they’re still both cities in Alabama. There’s racism in both.
War eagle. My grandma is from there. Before she passed she lived over by the wire road soccer fields. Yall also had a Sears and Dillards right beside each other where I used to hang out at as a kid during the summer. Nice city.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I passed by the restaurant and was wondering why people were on other side of road with signs about racism. This was Tuesday

I learned about the video today and I was like wow. They are still on other side of the road tonite as I drove past.

I honestly didn't think black people even go to that place.