CAC Restaurant Owner In Tuscaloosa, Alabama, Gets Called Out By Fellow White.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
It’s in Tuscaloosa Alabama, not much to choose from out there.

I hate Tuscaloosa because of people like that restaurant owner, but the strip be live on the weekends.. I got a friend like the dude that jumped on the owner, he seems like an Uber redneck but he's cool as hell, not saying I'd trust him in the woods by myself or nothing but he's come to my house for football games before and I've been to his too.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Shut your swamp rat Bayou ass up, LSU getting that ass whipped by Bama this year and that’s a fact
I'm siding with the black folks...must be a jesus lover cause the way you talking..you sounding like you wanna say some slick shyt about Vodou..

Does our Blackness and African roots offend you?:mjpls:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
I'm siding with the black folks...must be a jesus lover cause the way you talking..you sounding like you wanna say some slick shyt about Vodou..

Does our Blackness and African roots offend you?:mjpls:
You said slick shyt about my state so I said some slick shyt back. If I wanted to say something about gris gris, I would have typed that out. I’m siding with the black folks too. Acting like white people ain’t the main customers who buy that stuff anyway. Quit playing :heh:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
You said slick shyt about my state so I said some slick shyt back. If I wanted to say something about gris gris, I would have typed that out. I’m siding with the black folks too. Acting like white people ain’t the main customers who buy that stuff anyway. Quit playing :heh:
:ufdup:it's a known fact ain't shyt in BAMA but racism and red trucks....

Maybe a beach or two

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Would never happen in Auburn

:mjpls:

For real tho Tuscaloosa (Alabama in general) is a weird place because they love the football team to death even tho it’s primarily black players.

Same question I used to ask my dad; how do you root for them but hate them off the field?

shyt crazy.
shyt that shyt could happen anywhere. Remember the Montgomery brawl? But I agree, the love for the team is obsessive. And not enough has been done to address the racial bigotry. The only team that I can never, ever, ever fukk with is Ole Miss.

I don’t hate the school, I detest some of the fans that root alongside me.
:ufdup:it's a known fact ain't shyt in BAMA but racism and red trucks....

Maybe a beach or two
Our women look better too :wow:

How much for the paintings though? Been thinking about getting one for the house, all of your work is very dope breh

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
shyt that shyt could happen anywhere. Remember the Montgomery brawl? But I agree, the love for the team is obsessive. And not enough has been done to address the racial bigotry. The only team that I can never, ever, ever fukk with is Ole Miss.

I don’t hate the school, I detest some of the fans that root alongside me.

Our women look better too :wow:

How much for the paintings though? Been thinking about getting one for the house, all of your work is very dope breh
Yall women alright.

Them Alabama Reds tho :wow:

My work varies based on sizes...$3,600.00 to $26,000.00

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Yall women alright.

Them Alabama Reds tho :wow:

My work varies based on sizes...$3,600.00 to $26,000.00
:damn: that’s cocaine brick prices wtf I just want some damn art lmao

I respect it big dog, just messing around. But if you had something available for 4-500 range, I could deal with it. I could get a car for that price

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Went on Google to do the review based on the video. Apparently the business is called Nick's Original Filet House. Not sure if they quickly changed their name or the original poster put the wrong name. Doesn't look like reddit got ahold of this yet since they seem to have fantastic reviews. Nothing mentioned this incident.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
:damn: that’s cocaine brick prices wtf I just want some damn art lmao

I respect it big dog, just messing around. But if you had something available for 4-500 range, I could deal with it. I could get a car for that price
When ya art is permenantly collected in a museum...you move differently..my bad breh lol:lolbron: