CAC Restaurant Owner In Tuscaloosa, Alabama, Gets Called Out By Fellow White.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
We can boycott them but unfortunately others will come out and buy the nasty ass food out of spite. And football season is coming up and that is guaranteed revenue. They are getting lit up on Facebook though

Archibalds is a black owned spot across the river in Northport, they have been rated the best bbq in the state.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:dead: Even ole boy from the Ernest movies tired of them fukking crackers.

The fact that the black folks thought THAT place was appropriate to eat at is hilarious itself.

I would had pull Joe Bob by the suspenders and said "you might as well take us to Cracker Barrel" :why:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
shyt the size of a mailbox
but it should be shut down anyways.
UKVu0t8.gif

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
what a shyt place to go for your 22nd birthday

:mjtf:

good for white ally jimbob calling billy bob out

that restaurant looks like pure uncut white trash from the outside though, i wouldn't go there if the food was free
That’s what I’m trying figure out.

What’s the appeal to that place

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
It’s in Tuscaloosa Alabama, not much to choose from out there.
This SOUNDS accurate on its face but my fam ain't too far from Oxford and they got Five Guys and shyt. Aint no way the home of the Crimson Tide ain't stacked with options, this is just a staple
That’s what I’m trying figure out.

What’s the appeal to that place
AL.com reports Nick's opened around 1939 in Knoxville, Alabama, and relocated to its longtime home "in the sticks" on Culver Road outside Tuscaloosa after alcohol sales were allowed in this county. The down-to-earth steakhouse is legendary for its filets and the Nicodemus, a signature drink featuring fruit punch and enough liquor to make one enough for most folks.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
This SOUNDS accurate on its face but my fam ain't too far from Oxford and they got Five Guys and shyt. Aint no way the home of the Crimson Tide ain't stacked with options, this is just a staple

AL.com reports Nick's opened around 1939 in Knoxville, Alabama, and relocated to its longtime home "in the sticks" on Culver Road outside Tuscaloosa after alcohol sales were allowed in this county. The down-to-earth steakhouse is legendary for its filets and the Nicodemus, a signature drink featuring fruit punch and enough liquor to make one enough for most folks.

My mom side of the family is from
Tuscaloosa so I’m there every other year for a reunion.

It’s very few options out there sit down restaurant wise.

Last reunion local nikkas started showing up to the rec center trying to buy plates of our food. I was legit. :dahell:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE

It’s not that many options, and it’s bbq season. I was just in T-town in April, most of the black food spaces do not have a restaurant set-up, people mostly get their food and go. We would eat at places like Golden Corral and Ryan’s but that was before the tornado.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
My mom side of the family is from
Tuscaloosa so I’m there every other year for a reunion.

It’s very few options out there sit down restaurant wise.

Last reunion local nikkas started showing up to the rec center trying to buy plates of our food. I was legit. :dahell:
I joke about pocketknives all the time but this is a TRUE story.

I came down for Christmas and my cousins girlfriend had just graduated, so she's having some deal. All the family is there. My aunties said Buddy get you some food, so I walk up, grab a plate, and before I could put anything on it these two old heads walk up. One of em pulled out a swiss army knife like fukk is you doing?! :birdman:

My highass is standing there gigglin and shyt like "I'm getting some food :pachaha:" They kept going back and forth and I legit thought they were playing until somebody came up said this is Buddy, _____'s cousin, etc.

OG was really ready to stab me :bryan:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

There’s nothing but the college and fast food

birmingham is 45 minutes away

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It's unfortunate hard working people that just want to work and enjoy life are caught in the middle of demonic politics. This man is a good friend.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Smh

But I told y'all there are some country Southerners who aren't with that Trump sht.