CAC Restaurant Owner In Tuscaloosa, Alabama, Gets Called Out By Fellow White.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:leon: I didn't see the brehs, good looking out.

Now I'm wondering why would a 22 year old BM want to go to a redneck bar for his bday?

Because a friend of their family told them the food was good and didn’t know the owner was on the racism bs?

:why:

Just say you were wrong and move on. You’re making it worse on yourself.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
what a shyt place to go for your 22nd birthday

:mjtf:

good for white ally jimbob calling billy bob out

that restaurant looks like pure uncut white trash from the outside though, i wouldn't go there if the food was free

It’s in Tuscaloosa Alabama, not much to choose from out there.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Because a friend of their family told them the food was good and didn’t know the owner was on the racism bs?

:why:

Just say you were wrong and move on. You’re making it worse on yourself.
I acknowledged I was wrong in the post :russell:

That doesn't change I wouldn't eat at a redneck bar. Go argue somewhere else lady :camby:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
You must have me confused with someone else. Your response doesn’t make sense. You asked a question.
No I responded correctly to you. You implied I didn't acknowledge I was wrong. I clearly did.

Bolded is irrelevant

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
@DropTopDoc didn’t you go to school in Tuscaloosa :mjpls:? I for the life of me was wondering how a black man from Chicago runs a Maga robo call center and a malpractice chiropractic establishment in New Orleans . shyt starting to make sense now. :BrutusScust:

I faintly heard of that spot, but never went, oh well they bout to be done now

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
This is the type of video that should be seen. I bet there are a few white folks like the man taking up for the black folks living in Alabama… I mean it’s Alabama, they can’t all be racist right? In another note, I’ll never take a restaurant recommendation from a white parson ever again! The last time that happened to me I found myself having to season by restaurant prepared food in my hotel room :scust:

Last edited: