Cac got sistas in heat over "the floor is Black women" tweet

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
These wenches & bucks are all the same, because all it takes is one incident for them to say they're done with bm/bw. Then they turn around and completely ignore all the racist shyt the other groups say and do.
Kind of better then wench and wok like my son's mom. Finally, she doesn't try to have those convos with me. Probably accepted how hypocritical it is.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
I swear the main interracial pairing I see in the media is BW/Cac males. If Black women aren't really dating out like that why are they so over represented in the media :patrice:
I was shown the game for what it was when I stumbled upon a show called Lab Rats. Premise, some super billionaire genius cac marries a black single mother with a young son (preteen) and the rest doesn't matter...

Last edited:

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It shown me the game for what it was when I stumbled upon a show called Lab Rats. Premise, some super billionaire genius cac marries a black single mother with a young son (preteen) and the rest doesn't matter...
smh
If I see a show starting like that I just switch it off.All the adverts for app games that feature couples I see lately are the same too. Have you see the emojis on Skype? They have two BW/Cac male pairings and no black male emojis at all :russ: .
Black issues.
Did she when you two were together?

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
smh
If I see a show starting like that I just switch it off.All the adverts for app games that feature couples I see lately are the same too. Have you see the emojis on Skype? They have two BW/Cac male pairings and no black male emojis at all :russ: .

Did she when you two were together?
shyt is everywhere and BW have to say is this an agenda or a reality?

She use to but it seemed hallow and soulless because she's more Indian than anything.

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shyt is everywhere and BW have to say is this an agenda or a reality?

She use to but it seemed hallow and soulless because she's more Indian than anything.
Oh it's definitely agenda driven but the sad part is so many women seem to be willing to play along smh. Them not being smart enough to see that they're being played is what hurts the most.

Well I guess she won't need to pretend anymore.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Oh it's definitely agenda driven but the sad part is so many women seem to be willing to play along smh. Them not being smart enough to see that they're being played is what hurts the most.

Well I guess she won't need to pretend anymore.
Nope! She got her 'anglo daddy'.

Black women are women at the end of the day. They want security for themselves and their offspring. They know under this current system, the anglo male has the power. Anglo males know BW have been obedient to them since slavery. A nice fraction of their women (anglo women) are revolting against them. They don't want to deal with that. They're showing their fellow anglos to choose an Asian or a Black Woman to be their wives because they'll worship the ground they walk on. Simple as that.

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
lol this all i got to say

This picture is actually the truth. The pic looks like the cac stage dove into a crowd of black women and they are all holding him up, supporting him just like the floor is.

The black version should have been this considering he only got one like :mjlol:

1446959515287.gif

Last edited:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
These wenches & bucks are all the same, because all it takes is one incident for them to say they're done with bm/bw. Then they turn around and completely ignore all the racist shyt the other groups say and do.
Man I think the bottomline is that these dudes spend way too much time online filling their heads wit this type of stuff. The internet is literally shaping the way some of these guys think about BW instead of real life experience. Alot of these dudes probably don't even interact with women at all outside the internet

I can only go by my own experience, but the vast majority of BW I've interacted with in my life wants absolutely NOTHING to do with a white boy. Not attracted to em at all.

These dudes simply need to accept the fact that there are BW who are attracted to WM just like WM need to accept the fact that there are WW who crave BBC.
WW need to accept the fact that there are WM who lusts after BW and BW need to accept that some BM worship WW.

Log off, go outside, live your life and stop being so invested in this shyt. Stop letting a few online incidents represent millions of BW