Cac got sistas in heat over "the floor is Black women" tweet

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I've said this multiple times on here..... black women don't owe us shyt. Only worry about your female kin:smugbiden:. Let these sisters bow down to cac attention and find yaself a sister who hasnt been smashed or dated a cac:win:

Women love attention, they got nikkas hottin on em 24/7 so Im not surprised they start blishin when a Todd tells em theor weaves look nice.

Women that live on twitter arent real life sisters. :ufdup:

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
To be honest, I'm not getting how this shyt is a compliment and this is coming from a Black woman. You walk all over the floor, they can be nasty, or kinda clean depending, but mostly laden with bacteria. If anything, I'm offended. And he's unattractive...

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I been staring at this shyt for like 10 minutes and I don't get it :laugh:

I've heard of the floor is lava, I thought this was gonna be some kinda diss.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
But wait bruhs, there's more
DCcLnCUUAAAkGCp.jpg

DCcLnCNVYAA-EXu.jpg

Deezoes are dumb as rocks. How TF did she get that from his tweet? :laff:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I keep telling y'all that the "Loyalty" of Black women to Black men is a myth. It's not loyalty if the only people that want you are Black men. That's forced loyalty cuz there's no other options.

If I lived in a world where junk food is expensive and all I could afford is vegetables, I couldn't go around acting like I was so much better than everyone else due to my dietary choices because I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICES.

These "loyal queens of the diaspora" (as the coli puts it) is a facade. If Black women had the bevy of racial options in dating that Black men have you'd see a lot more of them dating out.

They don't date out because they WONT, it's because they CANT.

Any time a non Black man shows the least bit of attention to Black women they come flocking. The man in question could be a King of the Hill looking cac like in the OP, it won't even matter.

A non Black man validating a Black woman's beauty means a lot more to them than Black men doing so.

U know what means though? That's a low quality bytch. Why care or give her time? She hates her own father if u get technical about it. That's not someone to invest in.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Dudes in here talking about being done with BW and switching over to white/nonblack women over a damn tweet?:mindblown:

Did y'all even like black women to begin with or is this just an excuse to do something you wanted to do anyway, and in that case are you any better than these BW lusting after WM if this is all it takes for you to switch teams?:mindblown:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Food For Thought: Have you ever heard a black woman call another black woman a sellout?

I been exposed black women for the fraudulent hypocrites they are. Ain't no "queens" of mine. That's yall tho.

I've been getting a steady wave of daps from this thread and was wondering how since it was locked and old :bryan:

shyt was driving me insane trying to figure out the source :dead:

They don't make gender swirl threads like that anymore :whew: @Chelsea Bridge you bet not be with no White man :ufdup:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not true. Ive met many White men at my previous jobs or interning positions who had Black wives and children and spoke about it to me and others at the job on several occasions. We even had one bring his wife and children to work on several occasions so you really cant generalize everybody.

Please, thats in Canada not US, furthermore those men up there are physically and verbally abusive,which is why alot of yt women up there date outside. Don't act dense.

LordLyons

All Star
Daps
Reppin
That's what I'm wondering too. :mindblown:
Why are black women the floor? The first thing I thought is people step on the floor, with reckless abandon most times.:what: I'm so fukking confused breh. :hhh:
as a kid you pretended that the floor was lava and stayed off the floor
its a stupid kid game which turned into a stupid ass meme on twitter