Cac got sistas in heat over "the floor is Black women" tweet

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's not even that. It's everything. Beat up by the police and thrown in jail. Living in shtty conditions. Constantly racially profiled. Bernie Sanders was probably our last hope

I ain't got time for that, it's every man for himself:pacspit:. Even rich cacs fuk over their own kind:yeshrug:. And our own African ancestors sold us to cacs as slaves, if you wanna make it in life you gotta look after yourself:ufdup:

:jordanhilarious:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
It's this Facebook group here in DFW called key to the streets. This group is like 99.9% black and really nobody but blacks post. Look what happened when this white dude posted, this nikka got almost 1k like when brothers usually get around 20-50. These girls are losing all morals for him

Edit............

You can't make this shyt up

He got exposed on the old group and these hoes still took up for him :wow:

And the hoe taking his side ......

lmao @ black p*ssy

no respect whatsoever yet the girls liked it 1000 times :mjlol:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
When you do @ or quote me please.
But you said was that not about black women?
When I said I was done with a lot of these bytches I was talking about any black woman who likes that tweet from that cac. Any black woman who likes that shyt ain't worth 2 dead flies smashed together to me.

fukk em and their whole existence

I'm 100% done with hypocritical bytches. Like I said time and time again, these are the same bytches who cheered on Serena for getting with a cac who created a racist website but call Rick Ross an ape and a gorilla for getting with a white girl.

I'm also sick of black women NOT calling out other black women for their c00ning. PLENTY of black men call out c00n ass black men on a daily but hardly ANY black women do it

So i'm done. I ran out of fukks to give. I won't be caping for bw (as a whole) anymore:yeshrug:Just the ones that are close to me, who i care about

Anybody else can get the fukk outta my sight:camby:That stress free life has been feeling good ever since I changed up my mindset:ahh:

Last edited:

freetroit

Banned
Daps
David carrol tried to tell you negroes about the way black women deify cacboys

Maybe yall not too bright if yall still dont get it

Your arms too short to box with her god you negroes

SUAJCS*93*

Banned
Daps
I worry about myself even posting on the same internet as some of these crazies y'all find :snoop:

"The same internet", as if there's more than one lmfaoo :russ:

Let us find out wicked is on the dark web :dame:

Giving candied yams recipes to contract killers and shyt :dame:

To be honest, I'm not getting how this shyt is a compliment and this is coming from a Black woman. You walk all over the floor, they can be nasty, or kinda clean depending, but mostly laden with bacteria. If anything, I'm offended. And he's unattractive...

You just took this shyt to new levels and made it a double entendre... lawd :ohhh:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Dudes in here talking about being done with BW and switching over to white/nonblack women over a damn tweet?:mindblown:

Did y'all even like black women to begin with or is this just an excuse to do something you wanted to do anyway, and in that case are you any better than these BW lusting after WM if this is all it takes for you to switch teams?:mindblown:
These wenches & bucks are all the same, because all it takes is one incident for them to say they're done with bm/bw. Then they turn around and completely ignore all the racist shyt the other groups say and do.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
When I said I was done with a lot of these bytches I was talking about any black woman who likes that tweet from that cac. Any black woman who likes that shyt and worth 2 dead lies smashed together to me.

fukk em and their whole existence

I'm 100% done with hypocritical bytches. Like I said time and time again, these are the same bytches who cheered on Serena for getting with a cac who created a racist website but call Rick Ross an ape and a gorilla for getting with a white girl.

I'm also sick of black women NOT calling out other black women for their c00ning. PLENTY of black men call out c00n ass black men on a daily but hardly ANY black women do it

So i'm done. I ran out of fukks to give. I won't be caping for bw (as a whole) anymore:yeshrug:Just the ones that are close to me, who i care about

Anybody else can get the fukk outta my sight:camby:That stress free life has been feeling good ever since I changed up my mindset:ahh:
This

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
David carrol tried to tell you negroes about the way black women deify cacboys

Maybe yall not too bright if yall still dont get it

Your arms too short to box with her god you negroes

Plus it's Disney. Watch their shows, ABC and Disney, they're pushing a BW/Anglo male narrative.