Cac got sistas in heat over "the floor is Black women" tweet

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
No one is mad. Finna neg you for trying to start some shyt.

We just find it funny how easy it is for any generic looking cac to get love from black women by simply acknowledging them. Lots of BW secretly or even openly crave validation from cacs.

People were mad though because they were calling them named and such.

One guy even said she wasn't going ask a black women out at his job because of Twitter people lol.

How do you even let Twitter shenanigans effect your daily life lol?

It shouldn't be any surprise because alot of black people worship yt. From their schools, communities, jobs, etc.

TeenTitansGo

Banned
Daps
What Serena thing happened? (her getting pregnant by a white guy?)
what was exposed to you?
Why has your mindset changed? How do you know it's changed for the better?
You're donw with a whole group of women (black women?) because of Serena WIlliams getting with a white guy?
:patrice:

It's pathetic lol.

That's like me saying oh I'm done with bm cause some dudes on Twitter were bashing bw.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
He's wearing jordans but how tall is he?

1362434246_audrey-bat-eyes.gif

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I keep telling y'all that the "Loyalty" of Black women to Black men is a myth. It's not loyalty if the only people that want you are Black men. That's forced loyalty cuz there's no other options.

If I lived in a world where junk food is expensive and all I could afford is vegetables, I couldn't go around acting like I was so much better than everyone else due to my dietary choices because I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICES.

These "loyal queens of the diaspora" (as the coli puts it) is a facade. If Black women had the bevy of racial options in dating that Black men have you'd see a lot more of them dating out.

They don't date out because they WONT, it's because they CANT.

Any time a non Black man shows the least bit of attention to Black women they come flocking. The man in question could be a King of the Hill looking cac like in the OP, it won't even matter.

A non Black man validating a Black woman's beauty means a lot more to them than Black men doing so.

Yep.

When they go crazy seeing a black man date someone else this is all I can think.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
What Serena thing happened? (her getting pregnant by a white guy?)
what was exposed to you?
Why has your mindset changed? How do you know it's changed for the better?
You're donw with a whole group of women (black women?) because of Serena WIlliams getting with a white guy?
:patrice:
I never said i'm done with black women:gucci:

I'll explain when i get home from work

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I keep telling y'all that the "Loyalty" of Black women to Black men is a myth. It's not loyalty if the only people that want you are Black men. That's forced loyalty cuz there's no other options.

If I lived in a world where junk food is expensive and all I could afford is vegetables, I couldn't go around acting like I was so much better than everyone else due to my dietary choices because I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICES.

These "loyal queens of the diaspora" (as the coli puts it) is a facade. If Black women had the bevy of racial options in dating that Black men have you'd see a lot more of them dating out.

They don't date out because they WONT, it's because they CANT.

Any time a non Black man shows the least bit of attention to Black women they come flocking. The man in question could be a King of the Hill looking cac like in the OP, it won't even matter.

A non Black man validating a Black woman's beauty means a lot more to them than Black men doing so.

:salute: