Cac got sistas in heat over "the floor is Black women" tweet

Daps
I remember folks telling me Jon b and bill maher earned a right to call themselves a brotha just cause they mess with black woman or got swag. The threshold for white dudes for black woman so low it's pitiful I mean all they got to do is be white and show interest and they get woman. That all a black dude got to put in more work to get black woman. That self esteem and power issues it's black womAn and men prob

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Only when I'm on my knees and @SunGod dikk is in my mouth :steviej:
pumped_kid.gif

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
This is the dumbest shyt I've ever heard. Of course the standard of beauty in the world is White considering White people control everything from the media to the law. This is embarrassing. Two wrongs do NOT make a right. Just say these women have been hurt by Black men and keep it moving.
Nothing I said was dumb. It's the truth.

Two wrongs don't make a right? The fukk is that supposed to mean?

Black men are not to blame for these women having low self esteem. You just said white people control the media. Hence white women being the standard of beauty and since a woman's social proof is often how attractive she is, it results in low self esteem among some black women. They get salty and once a white man shows interest, they can mentally elevate themselves to a white woman's position is society.
"Hurt?" Just because a low self esteem black women decides to become a swirler doesn't mean she was "hurt" by a black man.

Everything isn't the black man's fault lmao.:russ: