Cac got sistas in heat over "the floor is Black women" tweet

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
That's why I have zero problem sticking my dikk in a woman of another race :steviej:nobody owns me

Now relationships and marriage is another thing, gotta come home to a black woman so at least I can talk mad shyt about cacs and etcs without them on some all lives matter fukk shyt... or the "but black people....blah blah bullshyt"

Daps
They belong to the game:yeshrug:

"it's expected from BM" :mjpls:

She's absolutely right, and that's why black societies are so fukked up. Black men worship black women to an unhealthy extent, so much so that they marry single mothers, raise other nikkas kids, trick their money away and put up with all kinds of bs from ungrateful black women. The simping needs to stop.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I keep telling y'all that the "Loyalty" of Black women to Black men is a myth. It's not loyalty if the only people that want you are Black men. That's forced loyalty cuz there's no other options.

If I lived in a world where junk food is expensive and all I could afford is vegetables, I couldn't go around acting like I was so much better than everyone else due to my dietary choices because I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICES.

These "loyal queens of the diaspora" (as the coli puts it) is a facade. If Black women had the bevy of racial options in dating that Black men have you'd see a lot more of them dating out.

They don't date out because they WONT, it's because they CANT.

Any time a non Black man shows the least bit of attention to Black women they come flocking. The man in question could be a King of the Hill looking cac like in the OP, it won't even matter.

A non Black man validating a Black woman's beauty means a lot more to them than Black men doing so.
Black women dating out at a less rate than Black men is a farce.

Black women on average love her some white zaddy, white zaddy just ain't choosing em and they know if they say shyt about it, nikkas will be in their ass and they don't want to lose their safety net. Please note, for sistas who don't date out and never will, we aren't talking about you. We are talking about these c00n wenches.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Not true. Ive met many White men at my previous jobs or interning positions who had Black wives and children and spoke about it to me and others at the job on several occasions. We even had one bring his wife and children to work on several occasions so you really cant generalize everybody.
No one is saying that it doesn't happen but let's be real. Most Black women ain't getting choose like that. Most can't deal with white supremacists and most struggle with relationships with them. It's the same for bucks

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
I keep telling y'all that the "Loyalty" of Black women to Black men is a myth. It's not loyalty if the only people that want you are Black men. That's forced loyalty cuz there's no other options.

If I lived in a world where junk food is expensive and all I could afford is vegetables, I couldn't go around acting like I was so much better than everyone else due to my dietary choices because I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICES.

These "loyal queens of the diaspora" (as the coli puts it) is a facade. If Black women had the bevy of racial options in dating that Black men have you'd see a lot more of them dating out.

They don't date out because they WONT, it's because they CANT.

Any time a non Black man shows the least bit of attention to Black women they come flocking. The man in question could be a King of the Hill looking cac like in the OP, it won't even matter.

A non Black man validating a Black woman's beauty means a lot more to them than Black men doing so.
well said

the biggest pawg loving c00n ain't even on the level of these black women. And on average I see/hear way more black women lusting/dreaming about a white man than a black man doing the same for a white woman. Half the black men that date white women be using they ass anyway :pachaha:, and they're submissive as fukk. I work w/ one that be slaving OT to support her fam & her lazy ass BD. I ain't mad at the nikka though; get those reparations :damn:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
well said

the biggest pawg loving c00n ain't even on the level of these black women. And on average I see/hear way more black women lusting/dreaming about a white man than a black man doing the same for a white woman. Half the black men that date white women be using they ass anyway :pachaha:, and they're submissive as fukk. I work w/ one that be slaving OT to support her fam & her lazy ass BD. I ain't mad at the nikka though; get those reparations :damn:
I am not sure about this. Most brehs who date outside their race is usually in the Sunken Place. Sleeping with white hoes is not the same as dating them.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I'm glad that Serena shyt happened. It exposed a lot to me.

My mindset has changed for the better. I'm done with a lot of these bytches and i'm not looking back

Feel like a weight got lifted off my shoulders
What Serena thing happened? (her getting pregnant by a white guy?)
what was exposed to you?
Why has your mindset changed? How do you know it's changed for the better?
You're done with a whole group of women (black women?) because of Serena WIlliams getting with a white guy?
:patrice:

Last edited:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
This is the dumbest shyt I've ever heard. Of course the standard of beauty in the world is White considering White people control everything from the media to the law. This is embarrassing. Two wrongs do NOT make a right. Just say these women have been hurt by Black men and keep it moving.
Shut yo ass up. You got black women crying on twitter because blk/wht mixed women are rocking their hair natural :dame: There's issues within black men, but y'all carry those similarities PLUS personal insecurities. Black men ain't insecure with themselves in the mirror like black women. I'm not even trying to be "funny", just keeping it real. We do got a few c00ns that will bash blk women just because they were rejected as youth, but the numbers ain't that high :whew:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I'm confused with alot of the response in here.

Why are y'all so mad?

Care to explain because I dont really understand it?
No one is mad. Finna neg you for trying to start some shyt.

We just find it funny how easy it is for any generic looking cac to get love from black women by simply acknowledging them. Lots of BW secretly or even openly crave validation from cacs.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This is the dumbest shyt I've ever heard. Of course the standard of beauty in the world is White considering White people control everything from the media to the law. This is embarrassing. Two wrongs do NOT make a right. Just say these women have been hurt by Black men and keep it moving.
Stop it! Most Black people have been hurt by other Black people and the main culprit is white supremacy as it controls our lifestyle, resources, etc. To blame either gender is weak but that doesn't excuse bad behavior on both sides.