Cac got sistas in heat over "the floor is Black women" tweet

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
All of these professional swilers are low self-esteem black women, salty because they aren't the mainstream standard of beauty (white women are), so when a white man shows interest in them, for the first time in their lives they can delude themselves or play the role of a white woman.

This is the dumbest shyt I've ever heard. Of course the standard of beauty in the world is White considering White people control everything from the media to the law. This is embarrassing. Two wrongs do NOT make a right. Just say these women have been hurt by Black men and keep it moving.

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
I keep telling y'all that the "Loyalty" of Black women to Black men is a myth. It's not loyalty if the only people that want you are Black men. That's forced loyalty cuz there's no other options.

If I lived in a world where junk food is expensive and all I could afford is vegetables, I couldn't go around acting like I was so much better than everyone else due to my dietary choices because I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICES.

These "loyal queens of the diaspora" (as the coli puts it) is a facade. If Black women had the bevy of racial options in dating that Black men have you'd see a lot more of them dating out.

They don't date out because they WONT, it's because they CANT.

Any time a non Black man shows the least bit of attention to Black women they come flocking. The man in question could be a King of the Hill looking cac like in the OP, it won't even matter.

A non Black man validating a Black woman's beauty means a lot more to them than Black men doing so.
Facts!

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Wasnt there a thread on makin a c00n database this were you start

I think it might be needed in this day and age, I don't ever want to fukk with a wench ever. If you have fukked a cac you are tainted and I will never give you the time of day. Cacs and other races do this to the women that sleek with other men from other races we should hold black women and men to the same standard. Cacs disgust me on a level I can even describe and to think that someone I plan to get intimate with has been intimate with a cac is just.:scust:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
VlheyC0.gif

I don't remember this shyt from Last Action Hero :gucci:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full
y'all fall for it EVERY time.

I don't remember this shyt from Last Action Hero :gucci:

That's the part where he found his old friend/brother in law or some shyt Frank who told him all about Benedict (One eyed killer) making moves or some shyt.