Cac family booted from Smackdown for calling Roman...

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Wait.

What if wwe planted them to get sympathy for Roman :jbhmm:

Impossible, because the E is so inept as a company that the secret would eventually get out and make them look even worse than they currently do. After Walt and #TSC killed Hulkkkamannia, Vince couldn't possibly be that stupid....

:cokeboycism:

So, yeah...That might be exactly what they did:ohhh::mjlol:

Vince: "Brad. Chad. Stop playing with those calculators, dammit. I need to talk to you."
full

Brad: "It's an iPhone :dwillhuh:"

Vince: "A what? Anyway - Let me ask you boys a question. You like Roman, right? He's cool and tough, he's everything you want to be....."
ZGYJKCA.png

Chad: "I guess :yeshrug::ld:"

Vince: "Trust me - you kids love him. But what if I told you that he got sad when people boo him?"
6FBQZMR.png

Brad: "It's kinda mean. Like bullying almost - I've been getting bulli-:to:"

Vince: "That's right - It IS a travesty. Neat story, by the way, pal. And all we need you to do is say one little, magical word to make everything right again. Here's enough money to buy 50 calculators.
FcEtGVD.png
Now tell me, boys. Just how much do you want to see Roman get over?....:cokeboydown:"

Last edited:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
These damn Irish kids took that Tater Tots joke too seriously :troll:

But seriously, fukk them and their mom too :scust:

It's stupid how the mom got more upset at people putting her kids on blast for being mini white supremacists instead of being embarrassed that her kids are classless trashy idiots in public. Then again she probably taught it to them so of course she's going to try to deflect.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
And speaking of Smackdown:
John Cena And Nikki Bella Attend Premiere (Photos), Security Takes Chris Jericho Sign At WWE Tapings - WrestlingInc.com

A fan in attendance at Tuesday's WWE Tribute to the Troops and SmackDown tapings in Jacksonville, Florida noted that his Chris Jericho sign was confiscated by security. The same fan noted that the crowd was dead for most of the tapings, which goes with what our correspondents reported, and that there appeared to be around 3,000 in attendance.

Chris Jericho responded to a tweet about the sign being confiscated and wrote, "Haha really?"

-----------------
3,000 in attendance?

HjEpRhC.png

15k seat venue??? :pachaha:

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
:wow: didnt even know roman shared the same mix as me (Samoan/Italian)

I bet Roman wouldn't botch "byrd", though...

:mjlol:Samoan/Italian with a nikka gimmick name...

This shyt is disturbing...

If only Jericho ever spent some time with his kids they wouldn't be little fukking savages sitting in the crowd yelling racist slurs at people. :troll:

Brilliant posting.

ha, shyt caught me off guard.

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What did Jericho do that they're confiscating signs? I knew Nikki being injured was fugazi, she just didn't wanna be around now that the spotlight isn't on her.
Everyone knew that was some bullshyt, how do you all of a sudden need a break right when John takes time off?:mjlol: Cena is an admitted cheater and now that's he's going hollywood(irony) he's about to get access to some real b/c list celebrity p*ssy:russ:

Daps
how much you wanna bet they were saying it in the "its cool, everyone says it" way. North florida, so I wouldn't be surprised.
:whoa:Most ignorant throw hands folk I know from North Florida. Isn't Roman from Pensacola? I went to a camp once when I was younger and there was three Pensacola brehs that attacked some of the instructors because they didn't like the tone they used when they said "boy"

mr x

Superstar
Daps
What did Jericho do that they're confiscating signs? I knew Nikki being injured was fugazi, she just didn't wanna be around now that the spotlight isn't on her.

Because she went to a premiere?