Cac family booted from Smackdown for calling Roman...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:martin: how convenient that she suddenly had nagging injuries spring up right at the same time Cena was taking a hiatus, and just as she was being phased out of the title picture.
The way they're booking it she may come back to save the day for Team Bella, Brie & Alicia have been getting their asses kicked weekly by Team BAD so i expect that to change:mjcry:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I doubt they were calling him the hard er.

Doesn't change that they shouldn't be saying it at all, but they were probably saying my nikka or some shyt like that.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps

yV50dkL.gif

Jk breh.

tumblr_n8xb09MP6W1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Welcome, enjoy the fukkery. No hate but I hope you're not autistic. :ld: We have enough of those
Definitely not holding out too much hope. All this piff and 1st post is on the N-word thread. :rudy:

MrSinnister

Daps

Doesn't change that they shouldn't be saying it at all, but they were probably saying my nikka or some shyt like that.
How charitable of you, for the home of Stand Your Ground and Treyvon. Hmmmm, wonder how much discussion those kids overheard while the Zimmerman thing was going on. :yeshrug:

Just hope they'll have that same empathy for you.

MrSinnister

Daps
For those who wanna :cape:for the little b*stards because of their age, I understand. But, from experience of growing up in a 95% MS White school, I can say the little fukkers know race by preschool.

They did have enough taste to know Roman ain't about shyt tho.:ld:

But :whoa: on how you hate.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Negged for assuming white kids are incapable of calling someone a n1993r :mjpls:

Lord Poison

John The Daptist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Debauchery
:ohhh:. I was there last night. Roman came thru the crowd four times last night. He would come out two aisles over from where I was. I do remember seeing people arguing but did not know about this fukkery.

Paying money to attend Smackdown in 2015 has to rank pretty highly on the list of L's you've taken throughout your life.