Cac family booted from Smackdown for calling Roman...

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Here's the kids that got thrown out of Smackdown

racist%20trolls_zpsn9qve7tw.jpg

two little cacs being racist? Doesnt surprise me

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Paying money to attend Smackdown in 2015 has to rank pretty highly on the list of L's you've taken throughout your life.
I took a L going.:francis:

The show was extra long cause they did a Tribute to the Troops ceremony. So there was extra matches.

Wwe literally uses the same guys over and over again. You would think they had no roster at all.

Roman worked like 4 matches and one impromptu brawl. Rusev also worked like 4 matches.

I'm sitting there like :upsetfavre:. We can't see nobody else on the roster?:stopitslime:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
This muthafukka typin' like muthafukkas don't know what the fukk IT looks like.

Some nationalities/breeds of people a nikka don't expect to be racist but...
shut up neckbeard. don't think I forgot you figured that was a racist term as it is :mjlol:

stupid little mexican cvnt without a shred of personal dignity with his bird chest puffed out

Xane Vic

The An†i-Coli
Daps
Reppin
What You Will Never Be.
shut up neckbeard. don't think I forgot you figured that was a racist term as it is :mjlol:

stupid little mexican cvnt without a shred of personal dignity with his bird chest puffed out

Why do you even bother? Why do you keep going?

haha.jpg

Am I supposed to care what you think knowing what you are and what you look like?

I got females regrettin' their marriages and shyt, get a life you IT.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Don't know who gave Spanish people the pass o the N-shyt (probably quid pro quo for fukking), but that bullshyt needs to :camby: too. Motherfukkers ain't trying to carry all Black people with them, just degenerates and thugs they fukking. I do say they go through some shyt, but they don't identify with being Black, in any way other than the ones that do dirtbag shyt, and a few educated ones that help with the struggle.

nikka use convolutes that shyt, and give racists amongst them cover (if you expect every Blacl male to be a hyper agressive Tupac Frankenstein of rage, or Kevin Hart constant entertainment...you're a fukking racist). I lived in NYC for 3 years, so I know that shared suggest thing is a bunch of bullshyt, but I see the Whitest ones using nikka every other sentence, lime they just discovered the shyt.

Nah. Our shyt
Then
Now
Forever....

Show me this UNITYYYYY shyt I keep hearing about, and we'd find something else that seems to connect us.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Why do you even bother? Why do you keep going?

haha.jpg

Am I supposed to care what you think knowing what you are and what you look like?

I got females regrettin' their marriages and shyt, get a life you IT.
ya

i don't think anyone here or anywhere would believe you :mjpls: just some nobody who is living off of the strength from a forum that dates as far back as over 5 years ago:mjlol:

nice try tho, f-ggot:umad:

Lord Poison

John The Daptist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Debauchery
I took a L going.:francis:

The show was extra long cause they did a Tribute to the Troops ceremony. So there was extra matches.

Wwe literally uses the same guys over and over again. You would think they had no roster at all.

Roman worked like 4 matches and one impromptu brawl. Rusev also worked like 4 matches.

I'm sitting there like :upsetfavre:. We can't see nobody else on the roster?:stopitslime:

That TSC-exclusive mini GM chronicles entry. :wow:

Can't be going to WWE events in 2015 and expecting a good show unless it's Mania or the RAW the night after.

While on the topic, do you have any fukkery stories involving wrestling in any way? :patrice: Whether it's at a live event, while watching something on TV, trying to do a move and botching it, whatever.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
That TSC-exclusive mini GM chronicles entry. :wow:

Can't be going to WWE events in 2015 and expecting a good show unless it's Mania or the RAW the night after.

While on the topic, do you have any fukkery stories involving wrestling in any way? :patrice: Whether it's at a live event, while watching something on TV, trying to do a move and botching it, whatever.
Lol. You ever read my story about when I was a kid and all the kids in the neighborhood made up a lil fake wrestling federation? If not I will post the link. I got the beats something serious.:unsure: