Cac family booted from Smackdown for calling Roman...

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
idk man, out in cali the blacks and samoans got an alliance with one another . I know some militants aint gonna be found of this, but we refer to one another with the n word :manny:. I know its out in FL and they have there fukkery
In social circles between blacks and races of comfort, without question. But southern racists just throwing shyt out cuz they can't figure out a better way to hate, you can sense the buffoonery in their ignorance.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Why are u afraid? Lol..what kind of reaction is that? Lmao
what kind of dude wants to know another dudes weight?

c2339b005d37d89028a245f63ab112f8.gif

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
how much you wanna bet they were saying it in the "its cool, everyone says it" way. North florida, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Daps
Those white people were doing what they do best.

There goes the ****** coming down the ramp.:beli:

Smackdown is trash anyways so I expect it to attract trashy people like those racists white folk.:yeshrug:

Not surprised tho, but I'm surprised by that jericho poster.:ehh:

You know Jericho hoping for the wwe to come through in the clutch before Christmas.:youngsabo:

The PrettyGod!!!

There's no mobility in poverty!!
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO
Roman wife is mixed black n white, but if you saw her you'll think she's all black. The usos had pics with short hair, and both looked like black dudes, Samoans, have African, and Asian ancestry. imbred are idiots, fukk them, and their double wide they live, and drove there in...

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
What did Jericho do that they're confiscating signs? I knew Nikki being injured was fugazi, she just didn't wanna be around now that the spotlight isn't on her.

They will take your sign and throw it away if you are cheering for someone opposite their narrative of who the crowd is supposed to be behind.
I posted before about them taking my sign away at the staples center.

Jericho mad is cool though. At a smackdown I went to (again, at the staples center) he was on the second floor vip area that overlooks the outside and was egging the crowd on taunting us while we were standing in line with out tickets to enter the arena. It was like 20 minutes before the start time of the show and we weren't even inside the venue yet but he was already in character giving the fans a preshow shouting stuff and laughing at us and yelling stuff. It was just him, too nobody else. There could have been more people up there... but the way the balcony is you can only see who is really there from the ground level if they bother to walk right up to the edge where the railing is. He was at the railing and you could see him from the waist up taunting
and yelling. People were saying 'you suck jericho' and he was up there flexing and then others would be like 'we love you jericho' and he was like
"I KNOW U DO" :russ:

Jericho gives you your money's worth.
Thats back when he had that scrunchied ponytail right on top of his head :flabbynsick: looking like a dr seus character
latest

Jericho the GOAT :wow:

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
And speaking of Smackdown:
John Cena And Nikki Bella Attend Premiere (Photos), Security Takes Chris Jericho Sign At WWE Tapings - WrestlingInc.com

A fan in attendance at Tuesday's WWE Tribute to the Troops and SmackDown tapings in Jacksonville, Florida noted that his Chris Jericho sign was confiscated by security. The same fan noted that the crowd was dead for most of the tapings, which goes with what our correspondents reported, and that there appeared to be around 3,000 in attendance.

Chris Jericho responded to a tweet about the sign being confiscated and wrote, "Haha really?"

-----------------
3,000 in attendance?

HjEpRhC.png

:lolbron::sas2::huhldup:

his samoan side is black..
:obama:

Sika and Afa look like they got some black in them.