cac donates sperm in public bathrooms...sired 22 kids

Daps
nintchdbpict000243919856.jpg

Creepy

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh there has not been one "W" that black women in IR in any written blog or anything

They post they're "L's" in news articles to try to get sympathy(but fails):aicmon:

Online is seems black women are the most thirstiest for cacs more than any other women of color

The even say "You can be pro-black while dating out" more than they're male c00ns counterparts:scust:

Man you are just going to have to face it. Some of our folks have low key mental health issues.

White Supremacy has played a number on them. Some of our folks don't believe that they have any self worth. So they try to wrap themselves up in what looks the Whitest. Black women walking around with hair weaves trying to look like White women. That dumb shyt started out with their mothers and grandmothers talking that dumbshyt about straight hair being good hair.

Black men are no exception either. They fawn all over pasty faced albino white women. Those dudes know damn well that there is nothing attractive about those boney hairy chicks; but some brothas self esteem is tied up in White being a status symbol.

Meanwhile, White people are getting tans so that they can have a nice brown complexion and not look like raw chicken. White women are getting collagen injections in their lips so that their face doesn't look like it has a bird beak anymore. They are also getting butt implants and putting curls in their hair. White dudes are out taking steroids; trying to look more buffed. You know why? Because deep down White people know that Black is beautiful and that Black people are the standard of beauty.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
“It” is Nagel’s semen, and it’s in demand. The 6-foot-2 CUNY Kingsborough math professor has served as a sperm donor for dozens of locals, siring 22 kids over the past 12 years with 18 women of various backgrounds.
So basically, when you are a white guy, it's a happy story.
If it's a black guy, the story is flipped and he is framed as a villain or fiend of society.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Um....for the thousand time...just because somebody look like u, don't mean they think like u

No got this thing were we think that were a collective...we're really not....

U gotta find like minded blk ppl and fukk with them....

Many of our people are all fukked up mentally, really gone with the wind....u gotta avoid them

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
So basically, when you are a white guy, it's a happy story.
If it's a black guy, the story is flipped and he is framed as a villain or fiend of society.

Basically..I can't imagine there being a positive story written about a working class black man with 22 kids. Even rich guys like diddy and Eddie Murphy get shytted on for having lots of kids.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust: notice the coli queen don't have a opinion on subject, but if it was a goofy black men and fat white bytchs they would writing paragraphs on c00ning, and daping ever post , i guess their to busy talking about kanye west holding plates

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
There are women on LSA right now who claimed to have matched with this same guy on tinder as well as other dating sites apparently he only pursues BW I wonder why :mjlol:.

I can't fathom the kind of degeneracy that exists in the heads of some BW. It's almost like they don't consider themselves human beings.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Basically..I can't imagine there being a positive story written about a working class black man with 22 kids. Even rich guys like diddy and Eddie Murphy get shytted on for having lots of kids.
Really, white folks will throw shade if a black couple have more than two kids. That's how they do.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
There are women on LSA right now who claimed to have matched with this same guy on tinder as well as other dating sites apparently he only pursues BW I wonder why :mjlol:.

I can't fathom the kind of degeneracy that exists in the heads of some BW. It's almost like they don't consider themselves human beings.
These women on LSA are so thirsty for non black men, and they deny it every time someone point it out :mjlol:.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Damn ya'll going in:damn:
Really I can't even defend this shyt. The length some of these women are going through. I don't know what it is, has to be some kind of mental disorder. I just hope they don't pass on the craziness to the kids.
They'll have enough issues as is.

Last edited:
Daps
It's crazy how a community of black PEOPLE are willingly creating a generation of broken homes. While other races continue to build functional families.

Fixed this for you.

Both black men and women are part and parcel to this dysfunction.

Black men are just as obsessed (or even more so) with whiteness as black women are.

It's a shame but a trend I see getting worse with time.

Daps
:mjlol::yeshrug: It is what it is. I know quite a white, latina chicks that want mixed sons with black male features too. Difference is them bytches not lining up in public restrooms :stopitslime::lolbron:

black women come take this L

Yeah but the black guys who want light skinned kids with these white and latinas are taking Ls. ..

Not all these women are even mildly attractive.

Black guys date flat out ugly and obese white and latinas on the daily for the sake of light skinned kids.

I see red heads walking around with mixed kids all the time.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but the black guys who want light skinned kids with these white and latinas are taking Ls. ..

Not all these women are even mildly attractive.

Black guys date flat out ugly and obese white and latinas on the daily for the sake of light skinned kids.

I see red heads walking around with mixed kids all the time.
So you will just skip over the self-hating black women shown in this thread to talk about self-hating black men huh :mjlol: ?