cac donates sperm in public bathrooms...sired 22 kids

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
Just so you can avoid discussing about black women self-hate :mjpls: ?

Actually, I don't participate in these discussions at all, whether it's about men or women. I don't care who people fukk. Black men who want white women aren't and will never on my radar. Why waste my emotions on someone who would push me into traffic to save his white 'nubian queen
5I5s8.png
' when I can focus on men who want black women?

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:francis: you just as bad with this broad ass generalization

:scust: At the self hating women who participated in this tho

Is he only giving his stuff to black women ?:dwillhuh:

They are probably the only ones who are accepting the nasty sperm from a public fukking restroom. :scust:

AND worst of all, THESE bytchES NEVER EVEN TESTED THE SAMPLES FOR STD'S :scust::scust::scust:

THIS is some sick, disgusting shyt all to lighten up their bloodline. :scusthov:

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
Nah, I accept both genders can be c00ns.

Y'all just embarrassed by the black guys or something so you try and pretend they don't exist. ..

Blk men aint accepting sperm at the mall's bathrooms ... that's those blk women nasty asses.

shyt is pathetic. Smh...all time low.

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I dont know any breh out here dating white and latina obese women for the purpose of having light skinned children. Black brehs just like to fukk recklessly they're not thinking about having mixed kids. Be foreal. Black men just like p*ssy period dont matter the shape race or size of the women. Alot nikkas will fukk anything. Even black men who can't have kids will smash all types of women.

These women are straight up dykes creating children who look nothing like them. BW have a problem with being honest with themselves lol I see. Most black dudes will admit they they like p*ssy and gotta get their dikk wet even if it from an obese or skinny chick.

Im a black man, I like slim thick women but I ive fukked fat black bytches and white.:yeshrug: and When I was fukkin white skinny girls and big ones, I was thinking :ahh: not about no damn kids. p*ssy feel good period
Repped owed. :salute:

Benjamin Sisko

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Why can't they BOTH be talked about?
Talking about black men in a thread where dyking ass bw are taking untested sperm samples in a plastic cup from a nasty-ass public restroom in a hood-Target is a fukking DEFLECTION from what is being discussed.

When in doubt: Bu bu bu what about black MEN!!! :damn:

BLACK MEN DO IT TOOOO!!! :damn:

Daps
Blk men aint accepting sperm at the mall's bathrooms ... that's those blk women nasty asses.

shyt is pathetic. Smh...all time low.

How you know some aren't giving it away for a fee though?

Why not, cheaper than a sperm bank, easy money lol

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
OK :yeshrug:
Carry on.

Talking about black men in a thread where dyking ass bw are taking untested sperm samples in a plastic cup from a nasty-ass public restroom in a hood-Target is a fukking DEFLECTION from what is being discussed.

When in doubt: Bu bu bu what about black MEN!!! :damn:

BLACK MEN DO IT TOOOO!!! :damn: