cac donates sperm in public bathrooms...sired 22 kids

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Yeah but the black guys who want light skinned kids with these white and latinas are taking Ls. ..

Not all these women are even mildly attractive.

Black guys date flat out ugly and obese white and latinas on the daily for the sake of light skinned kids.

I see red heads walking around with mixed kids all the time.

I dont know any breh out here dating white and latina obese women for the purpose of having light skinned children. Black brehs just like to fukk recklessly they're not thinking about having mixed kids. Be foreal. Black men just like p*ssy period dont matter the shape race or size of the women. Alot nikkas will fukk anything. Even black men who can't have kids will smash all types of women.

These women are straight up dykes creating children who look nothing like them. BW have a problem with being honest with themselves lol I see. Most black dudes will admit they they like p*ssy and gotta get their dikk wet even if it from an obese or skinny chick.

Im a black man, I like slim thick women but I ive fukked fat black bytches and white.:yeshrug: and When I was fukkin white skinny girls and big ones, I was thinking :ahh: not about no damn kids. p*ssy feel good period

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
These women on LSA are so thirsty for non black men, and they deny it every time someone point it out :mjlol:.

Extreme thirst imagine the odds of multiple BW from the same site matching with the same cac on tinder.
:why:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
I dont know any breh out here dating white and latina obese women for the purpose of having light skinned children. Black brehs just like to fukk recklessly they're not thinking about having mixed kids. Be foreal. Black men just like p*ssy period dont matter the shape race or size of the women. Alot nikkas will fukk anything. Even black men who can't have kids will smash all types of women.
d
C'mon son, black men are also c00ns. Loving PAWG's

Daps
[QUOTE="badtguy, post: 19553049, member: 27241"]I dont know any breh out here dating white and latina obese women for the purpose of having light skinned children. Black brehs just like to fukk recklessly they're not thinking about having mixed kids. Be foreal. Black men just like p*ssy period dont matter the shape race or size of the women. Alot nikkas will fukk anything. Even black men who can't have kids will smash all types of women.

These women are straight up dykes creating children who look nothing like them. BW have a problem with being honest with themselves lol I see. Most black dudes will admit they they like p*ssy and gotta get their dikk wet even if it from an obese or skinny chick.

Im a black man, I like slim thick women but I ive fukked fat black bytches and white.:yeshrug: and When I was fukkin white skinny girls and big ones, I was thinking :ahh: not about no damn kids. p*ssy feel good period[/QUOTE]

Nah black guys be on that too. Wanting kids with "good hair", light skin, all that

Being a self-hater has no gender.

I know black men marrying, wifeing ATROCIOUS white chicks just because they want light skinned kids.. .

It's sad but true.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
[QUOTE="badtguy, post: 19553049, member: 27241"]I dont know any breh out here dating white and latina obese women for the purpose of having light skinned children. Black brehs just like to fukk recklessly they're not thinking about having mixed kids. Be foreal. Black men just like p*ssy period dont matter the shape race or size of the women. Alot nikkas will fukk anything. Even black men who can't have kids will smash all types of women.

Im a black man, I like slim thick women but I ive fukked fat black bytches and white.:yeshrug: and When I was fukkin white skinny girls and big ones, I was thinking :ahh: not about no damn kids. p*ssy feel good period

Nah black guys be on that too. Wanting kids with "good hair", light skin, all that

Being a self-hater has no gender.

I know black men marrying, wifeing ATROCIOUS white chicks just because they want light skinned kids.. .

It's sad but true.[/QUOTE]

They have one thing in common. Single moms.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Wait hold up...
full
did he say he was doin his business in the Atlantic Center Target :damn: near the Barclays Center :mindblown: :wtf: aw hell no! So you telling me while I gotta take a mid-shopping piss some dirty cac is rubbing one out in the handicap stalls in the name of business?!
The Cold Stone Creamery nearby:scust:

Daps
already spinning but but but fat white women:snoop: bytch's refuse to criticize c00n ass black women, what do fat white women have to do with anything

Nah, I accept both genders can be c00ns.

Y'all just embarrassed by the black guys or something so you try and pretend they don't exist. ..