cac donates sperm in public bathrooms...sired 22 kids

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There are women on LSA right now who claimed to have matched with this same guy on tinder as well as other dating sites apparently he only pursues BW I wonder why :mjlol:.

I can't fathom the kind of degeneracy that exists in the heads of some BW. It's almost like they don't consider themselves human beings.
Some of them were even sticking up for this guy in that thread. Disgusting.:scust:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
So you would be fine with a cac couple raising a kid from Africa? Shut the fukk up. Being interracial is a big deal, Cacs hate you, nikkas hate you. It's not easy being mixed.
You raise a lot of good points.:russell:As long as those "nikkas" and "cacs" aren't the folks raising you you're probably going to be able to cope with the plague that is having parents not of the same race.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
C'mon son, black men are also c00ns. Loving PAWG's

Nah, I accept both genders can be c00ns.

Y'all just embarrassed by the black guys or something so you try and pretend they don't exist. ..

This is like my last post on this thread fr fr cause i don't care about black men or bw or who they create.

Black men have all types of baby mamas aside from black- asian, white, latina, etc. Go to NY,NJ, TX CALI, Miami, plenty of non black single moms with mixed children. Which means they don't love pawgs, Asians or Latinas or any type of hoe.

This ain't jungle fever in the 80 ' s where nikkas loved pawgs, white girls are probably the easiest to fukk period. Nikkas done already had all type of women and to most black men who dat IR. Bw=ww=aw=lw. Ain't no preference for children or wives. Most nikkas who date IR, can marry a white woman, divorce her for a asian, fukk a latina on the side and end up marrying a black woman.

I don't care for the whole bw v bm thing but it's definitely like bw are jealous

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Talking about black men in a thread where dyking ass bw are taking untested sperm samples in a plastic cup from a nasty-ass public restroom in a hood-Target is a fukking DEFLECTION from what is being discussed.

When in doubt: Bu bu bu what about black MEN!!! :damn:

BLACK MEN DO IT TOOOO!!! :damn:
This ether will burns some souls slow....

Daps
This is like my last post on this thread fr fr cause i don't care about black men or bw or who they create.

Black men have all types of baby mamas aside from black- asian, white, latina, etc. Go to NY,NJ, TX CALI, Miami, plenty of non black single moms with mixed children. Which means they don't love pawgs, Asians or Latinas or any type of hoe.

This ain't jungle fever in the 80 ' s where nikkas loved pawgs, white girls are probably the easiest to fukk period. Nikkas done already had all type of women and to most black men who dat IR. Bw=ww=aw=lw. Ain't no preference for children or wives. Most nikkas who date IR, can marry a white woman, divorce her for a asian, fukk a latina on the side and end up marrying a black woman.

I don't care for the whole bw v bm thing but it's definitely like bw are jealous

It's not a competition. Why would you think it is? What type of prize is it to receive attention from other races? Why would think black women don't?

This belief that black women don't sleep with, date, marry men of other races has got stop...

You seriously think black women are jealous of black men?

All I'm saying is both genders have issues with self hate. I didn't pit genders against each other at all. There's dirt on both sides. ..

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is easily some of the most pathetic shyt I've seen in my life :scust: same dyke bytches talkin about black lives matter out here payin for billy bobs bathroom jizz on the low just for the chance at a piss colored baby

I wanna see how these kids turn out. You can't even pay me to believe A kid raised by two color struck nut buyin bull daggers is gonna turn out normal. shyt is crazy

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Laurence-Fishburne.gif

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:dead:
He's a g.

Only work for a cac though. nikkas trys this he'll end up getting put on child suport.

21o3bb6.jpg
yup...you ain't lying....smh..muffuking shame....god I truly hate these hoes... :snoop: