c00nmala Harris says black people getting jobs would prevent getting shot by police

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
"nothing stops a bullet like job"

MEANING........person engaging in street violence might not be doing that if they were gainfully employed

The job stops the SHOOTER from taking the road that leads to him having to bust hosts.

=============================================================================

Bernie suporter posts this video, coli guy gives it a provocative title.....and people run with it.

a lot of nikkas with bullshyt jobs still putting in work

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ld:kopmala developed a strong disdain for black women when she got to Howard and discovered they were all at the university strictly off their own merit. But she developed a genuine hate for black people when she got into the real world and discovered she was gonna have to fukk her way to the top while ADOS people just dug in their heels and worked twice as hard

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I posted the ACTUAL video the excerpt was taken from.

Now be a man and admit that you were tricked, hoodwinked,bamboozled, told something by a person who knew that you would NOT look it up to confirm
I watched the video and what she said is straight BS. How about cops get trained properly to de-escalate a situation. The only thing I will admit is that you're as much as clown as she is.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I watched the video and what she said is straight BS. How about cops get trained properly to de-escalate a situation. The only thing I will admit is that you're as much as clown as she is.
No, you didn't have the time to watch from the cued part to her respose since your last post.

If you did, you would have known that the question she responded to was not about police brutality.

Interesting that the smilies are gone now.

Daps
Remember when she announced her presidency on MLK day:mjpls:

Remember when she did it at HBCU:mjpls:

Remember when she went on the breakfast club and said she smoked the reefer and listened to snoppy dog and tupack:mjpls:

remember when she said she isnt doing anything for black people:mjpls:

fukk that bytch and fukk them shea butter bytches that backed her

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
just like I thought

cued to the QUESTION the host/moderator asked her at 38:00
"In your first 100 days, what will you do around the issue of criminal justice reform?"...particularly about making sure people have a fresh start at life?"

she makes her comment about jobs as part of the response to THAT question at 41:00

Tbh this is worst from a political standpoint.