c00nmala Harris says black people getting jobs would prevent getting shot by police

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
"nothing stops a bullet like job"

MEANING........person engaging in street violence might not be doing that if they were gainfully employed

The job stops the SHOOTER from taking the road that leads to him having to bust shots.

=============================================================================

Bernie suporter posts this video, coli guy gives it a provocative title.....and people run with it.

Last edited:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps

MEANING........person engaging in street violence might not be doing that if they were gainfully employed

The job stops the SHOOTER from taking the road that leads to him having to bust hosts.

Bernie suporter posts this video, coli guy gives it a provocative title.....and people run with it.
You can't be serious:laff::laff:

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idiots here will still vote for her

same idiots who probably still buy/listen to Kanye's music

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD

The job stops the SHOOTER from taking the road that leads to him having to bust hosts.

You can't be serious:laff::laff:
Dude going to great lengths to :cape: with all the

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

The job stops the SHOOTER from taking the road that leads to him having to bust shots.

just like I thought

cued to the QUESTION the host/moderator asked her at 38:00
"In your first 100 days, what will you do around the issue of criminal justice reform?"...particularly about making sure people have a fresh start at life?"

she makes her comment about jobs as part of the response to THAT question at 41:00

Last edited:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
She's such a try hard I wouldn't be surprised if she went "sorry, I've been on the campaign trail. Y'all mind if I snack real quick?" and pull out a Popeye's Chicken sandwich, a full unopened Tabasco hot sauce bottle, and purple drink from her purse live on air.

"I'm sorry, oh my god, this is really hitting! This is the most hitting sandwich I've ever had y'all" :troll:

and the bolded is what gives it away