c00n crys over video of American flag being burned.

Daps

:mjtf:

I wonder if he’d do one for white America. Show the school shootings, and the drug overdoses, and the St Patrick’s Day fights. Interesting how they never call white people out, just “liberals”.

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
Klansmen_carrying_Confederate_and_American_flags_in_a_parade_during_a_Ku_Klux_Klan_rally_in_Montgomery_Alabama.jpg

Klan_AmericanFlag.png

A-member-of-the-American--010.jpg

:stopitslime:fukk that flag.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I live, but wasn’t born here. I don’t feel any attachment to this country so I’m always weirded out when I see people go crazy over that flag.

Breh. I’m 33. Did you know(not sure how long you have been here) that they used to FORCE us to stand and pledge allegiance to the flag every morning in elementary school?? They try to brainwash us from day one here

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
many white people are simplistic morons. they believe in symbols because that is a simple concept that doesn't require thinking. they want to believe in things like honor, sacrifice, courage, etc, which is a human trait. the problem arises when you understand that idiots such as this lack nuance in their thinking and so, it's easy for them to believe the american flag stands only for rainbows and unicorns. when you try to educate them or show them otherwise, they react violently to your instruction. this is because they don't want to actually know the truth, instead they want to nurture a specific worldview (that they're backing the winning team, and that they by extension are good and are winners). if you could make them sit down and accept the fact that the american flag is also a symbol of terrorism, then they'd have to rethink their entire self and who they are.

They think they are Luke Skywalker and the Rebel forces but the facts show that they are Darth Vader and the Empire. Like you said, the facts require to change their whole world view and they ain’t tryna have that.