c00n crys over video of American flag being burned.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Man listen....

full

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Maybe it’s cause I wasn’t born in American nor white, but can someone please tell me why the fukking flag is such a big deal to some people? Same for that, “ thanks for your service” crap
many white people are simplistic morons. they believe in symbols because that is a simple concept that doesn't require thinking. they want to believe in things like honor, sacrifice, courage, etc, which is a human trait. the problem arises when you understand that idiots such as this lack nuance in their thinking and so, it's easy for them to believe the american flag stands only for rainbows and unicorns. when you try to educate them or show them otherwise, they react violently to your instruction. this is because they don't want to actually know the truth, instead they want to nurture a specific worldview (that they're backing the winning team, and that they by extension are good and are winners). if you could make them sit down and accept the fact that the american flag is also a symbol of terrorism, then they'd have to rethink their entire self and who they are.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Real shyt, is there a reason I've never seen a counterpart of this meme for white people? I've seen all kinda folks get memed with this shyt... Martin, Russell Westbrook, Shannon Sharpe, fukkin SQUIDWARD??? :what:

And at the same time the internet is going "Karen" crazy, there's no caricature of them like this.... What's up with that??? :jbhmm: Not asking you directly but the pic made me think about it

Daps
no tears for George Floyd but he crying about this :francis:

I need to figure out.. do these c00ns really feel this way? or were they lames who were never fully accepted by black ppl cause they were oreos, and this is their way of getting back at us?

:francis:

or is it just money? maybe they got offered $500k to c00n and they couldn't resist

:francis:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Maybe it’s cause I wasn’t born in American nor white, but can someone please tell me why the fukking flag is such a big deal to some people? Same for that, “ thanks for your service” crap
Depending on where you’re from, sometimes all anyone knows of where you’re from is your flag and there’s places in this world who rep their shyt proudly. The conflict in America is that so many people view the flag as a reminder of this country and what they’re reminded of fukking sucks.