C00n Coli poster says he'd save WHITE ARAB Muslim lives before a Black family (Neg train)

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
It's pretty clear breh told you how he feels man.:francis:
My question is why are you overlooking all the other Somali posters that also gave their stance on the issue throughout this thread?
Why do you want him to be representative when he made it clear its HIS personal stance, just like the other Somali posters in this thread?
Seems like you're looking for confirmation bias to reinforce your stance. He BEEN said throughout this why he holds the views he does... you just want him to expand that to include how ALL Somalis feel...We not a monolith breh
like i said if the shots hit you you were on the wrong side

i'm on the righteous side

it is a monolith in my mind the right side and the wrong side

there is a common enough negative sentiment being expressed by your side regarding aa's/blacks that it must be addressed

any negative encounter you have had with a aa/black individual if any i bet has not been unprovoked

what inherent negative bias do aa/black folk have toward you and yours¿

how could we when most don't know where y'all are from in the first place

we aren't saints so yes the response can be petty but you won't get bit if you don't disturb a sleeping dog

if you understand that the ideas you have about aa's/blacks/bantus etc. are some bs then good for you but are you saying that's the majority and those ignorant ideas ain't common on your side

the line is thin with aa/black folk once you cross it you gotta know this

Last edited:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That team is a part of a large group called the millitary.

There is no small team winning anything :mjlol:
It doesn’t negate what I said :heh:

They tried years and years sending in larger groups, having war after was that only ended in many dead. They sent a small group in and got the job done easy.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Somalis naturally think they better than everyone else. That's our natural arrogance. It has it's positives and negatives. We look so ambiguous that nikkas don't know which side we stay on. When clearly we are black muslims.
arrogance is never justified or positive

you can understand how arrogance would be taken as disrespect and met with a negative reaction¿

and how you look is not relevant

it's the things you say and do that determine what side you stay on

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
arrogance is never justified or positive

you can understand how arrogance would be taken as disrespect and met with a negative reaction¿

and how you look is not relevant

it's the things you say and do that determine what side you stay on

I don't care about sides. Your side is only 500 years only. My mines is two millennia old. Perhaps older. The ancient Egyptians called us their Gods. You can learn from my wisdom.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I don't care about sides. Your side is only 500 years only. My mines is two millennia old. Perhaps older. The ancient Egyptians called us their Gods. You can learn from my wisdom.
so if you been fukking up for two millennia what does that mean¿

if i come along and in 500 years say aye this shyt is all the way wrong let's get on the right page

motherfukkers is gonna be like nahnah chill i been wrong as fukk for 2 millennia i don't want to get right

see tradition and cultural identity is secondary to what's right

all the things that fuel that arrogance are thinner than air it can't really do anything for you but cause you conflict with others

it's 2018 we can all do better

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
It is the AAs on the thread that I blame. You guys do not know your worth:snoop:.
WTF u doing caring about a Somali opinion?:mindblown: Somali do not even have a say in their corner of East Africa, let alone anywhere beyond.:camby:
:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:Ruh roh

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
so if you been fukking up for two millennia what does that mean¿

if i come along and in 500 years say aye this shyt is all the way wrong let's get on the right page

motherfukkers is gonna be like nahnah chill i been wrong as fukk for 2 millennia i don't want to get right

see tradition and cultural identity is secondary to what's right

all the things that fuel that arrogance are thinner than air it can't really do anything for you but cause you conflict with others

it's 2018 we can all do better

We can. I'm humble enough to say that. But once you come at nikkas from a place of aggression. We not backing down. We can have a civil and fair convo. I'm not with the corny attacks tho.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
We can. I'm humble enough to say that. But once you come at nikkas from a place of aggression. We not backing down. We can have a civil and fair convo. I'm not with the corny attacks tho.
you would react the same way

the reaction on my side is provoked

the things you say are there culturally seemingly without reason

as i said in a perfect world every individual would weigh the other based on what they do

if you think and act in a way that's offensive how can you be offended that i get offended jahahahahaa

you get it¿

Grano-Grano

The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Skrilla
you would react the same way

the reaction on my side is provoked

the things you say are there culturally seemingly without reason

as i said in a perfect world every individual would weigh the other based on what they do

if you think and act in a way that's offensive how can you be offended that i get offended jahahahahaa

you get it¿

It's a generational thing. The new school don't rock like that

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
It's a generational thing. The new school don't rock like that
so like i said pardon me on any ill shyte i said out of provocation

i understand the place you and yours may say certain things from

but understand wrong is wrong and when i see something i gotta pop off

i encourage you to be better

no one is perfect and there shouldn't be sides based on details that really don't matter

it should ultimately come down to those righteous in thought & action vs. those wrong in thought & action

all for peace

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
It doesn’t negate what I said :heh:

They tried years and years sending in larger groups, having war after was that only ended in many dead. They sent a small group in and got the job done easy.
A small group that is a part of a larger one.

That small section of the group took him down after the whole group put in work to get him into that position

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
A small group that is a part of a larger one.

That small section of the group took him down after the whole group put in work to get him into that position
I never said a large group wouldn’t have a effect. It’s just smaller groups have a bigger effect. A smaller group from the beginning could have saved peoples sons from coming home I boxes. But like I been said; this just my opinion and y’all free to think whaty’all want :yeshrug:

Still Allah Snack bar :Umad2pac: