c00n BRIGADE: AVA DUVERNAY, TA-NESHI, & MORE COMES OUT IN SUPPORT OF STALE AND OPRAH

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
EQbbzXPVAAU5SDA

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
A broken clock is right twice a day.

I convinced republicans for the most part don't care about black folk issues at all, we need you nikkas to be poor and broke so can get these poor white folks to feel better than you so they can keep voting R.

Honestly, it'd be smart for the republicans to get on top of this and stand AGAINST Gayle. They don't give af about black people but they hate liberal elites. This would be a layup for them. Democrats have to stay out of this (if they're smart) or stand behind Oprah and Gayle.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If you’re willing to lie about this, I’m not even going to read the rest of the bullshyt you wrote.
It's a verifiable fact that Coates started this debate in his Atlantic articles. People have talked and argued about it for years but it became a recent topic of conversation due to his arguments, going all the way to him debating Obama at the WH on the topic.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Glad I ain’t waste time reading this c00ns book.

I should’ve known what time he was on seeing all the white people rave about his book and Oprah riding his dikk.

Despicable fukk nikka.

White liberals love these sniveling always on the verge of tears when they discuss racism weak muthafukkas; always have and always will.

They'll shower them with money and speaking engagements every chance they get as a weapon against their political foes

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White liberals love these sniveling always on the verge of tears when they discuss racism weak muthafukkas; always have and always will.

They'll shower them with money and speaking engagements every chance they get as a weapon against their political foes

They been doing that since at least the 1930s, that I know of. That plan was fully mastered by the 1960s but Malcolm and Martin came through to kick the doors down and they’ve gone back to that tactic since and it works like a charm. You’d think these highly educated “woke” negros would know this play in the playbook... but I guess their biscuits are being buttered