c00n BRIGADE: AVA DUVERNAY, TA-NESHI, & MORE COMES OUT IN SUPPORT OF STALE AND OPRAH

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
A for real nikkas need the coli wolves to expose that lying bytch that extorted Kobe. Put her name and face out there to the public so everybody knows how much of an evil dirty scumbag bytch she is!

I don’t how how that hasn’t happened after all these years. I need Game to make a new tell all....:russ: :birdman:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snoop is the reason this has blown up as it is. If he didn't say shyt, Gayle would have been roasted and the news would have disappeared from headlines, but this dude practically fed a small flame with a flood of gasoline. Now the situation is out of proportion and people have added and manipulated the narrative to where it's now an assault on Black women and not just Gayle and Oprah.

Nah folks are very much aware of what all of this is about, and aren't letting other deflect. Partly because people aren't that stupid to fall of the bs tactics, and partly because the sheer amount of intellectual dishonesty has made the other side's attempts to save Gayle even more futile. Kobe isn't gonna be overshadowed by Snoop. He hasn't even been buried yet.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
If they are talking about Snoop Dogg then I get it, he did go a little too far but at the end of the day let's not forget that in some ways she asked for it. What she did was tasteless and disrespectful and none of them can act like what she did was all good.

This is bullshyt. He is not disrespecting black women but is disrespecting Oprah and Gayle and rightfully so.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
This is bullshyt. He is not disrespecting black women but is disrespecting Oprah and Gayle and rightfully so.
The fact on how everyone who was shytting on gayle in the very same sentence was worshipping Lisa Leslie as a queen has gotten forgotten about just like they wanted to make the narrative fit

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
If they are talking about Snoop Dogg then I get it, he did go a little too far but at the end of the day let's not forget that in some ways she asked for it. What she did was tasteless and disrespectful and none of them can act like what she did was all good.

This is an example how women share power. That’s how they control the virtual space and move like a black version of anonymous.

Brehs gotta learn to share and move together.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Any thread that calls Ta-Nehesi Coats and Ave Duevernay c00ns should be instant bushes

These are just angry men. Just gotta let them cook.
Don’t know how black people defending black people can be called c00ns.

It’s the definition of illogical

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Any thread that calls Ta-Nehesi Coats and Ave Duevernay c00ns should be instant bushes

:what: THESE two are siding with black puppets that denigrate black men on the daily... they are all cliqued in together because they don't want to lose that bag from white zaddy... How can YOU not see that?!?

Their time has come...:demonic: