c00n BRIGADE: AVA DUVERNAY, TA-NESHI, & MORE COMES OUT IN SUPPORT OF STALE AND OPRAH

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
They been doing that since at least the 1930s, that I know of. That plan was fully mastered by the 1960s but Malcolm and Martin came through to kick the doors down and they’ve gone back to that tactic since and it works like a charm. You’d think these highly educated “woke” negros would know this play in the playbook... but I guess their biscuits are being buttered
giphy.gif

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
White liberals love these sniveling always on the verge of tears when they discuss racism weak muthafukkas; always have and always will.

They'll shower them with money and speaking engagements every chance they get as a weapon against their political foes

That's really what they like, passive, intellectual negroes who wanna converse about topics and run to crackers to try to fix. Never take any action though but they do get them speaking arrangements.

Notice everyone wants to converse except them hoes who looking for a man, they ain't got shyt to talk about, they want a certain thing.

All the black female conservation but hoes ain't got no time for no nikka not worth what they want. Talking stops there.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
It's a verifiable fact that Coates started this debate in his Atlantic articles. People have talked and argued about it for years but it became a recent topic of conversation due to his arguments, going all the way to him debating Obama at the WH on the topic.
You're a pretty smart guy for the most part.

Do you understand the concept of linear time?

And

Do you realize that "talk and argue" is a synonym for debate?

You can be critical of Snoop's initial response without being intellectually dishonest and sneaky.

Coates seems like a nice guy with generally good intentions, but in this situation he's being biased and purposely misleading to serve his personal relationships and agenda. I don't know enough about him to label him a c00n, but yesterday he displayed the actions of a boot licker and a coward. Maybe that's not who he is in totality and yesterday was just a bad day. If Snoop can be criticized for moving bogus, so can he.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snoop did the right thing by cursing her out. We are in the Trump era. No reason to be politically pwussy.

Snoop is the reason this has blown up as it is. If he didn't say shyt, Gayle would have been roasted and the news would have disappeared from headlines, but this dude practically fed a small flame with a flood of gasoline. Now the situation is out of proportion and people have added and manipulated the narrative to where it's now an assault on Black women and not just Gayle and Oprah.

Dr. Claw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
M.A.D.

Don't fall for it.
This is a end-around reverse play.

They know that taking this position publicly and getting people to cosign it codes whoever agrees as "Trump-loving c00ns".
This is a Gayle Support Tweet in blackface.

I have to give their writers props for 3D c00ning over here. To the public it looks like the same old c00ning but they end up supporting actual c00nery. Mask almost was off.

Yungin

Pro
Daps
Smfh, Ima damn sure have a talk with my people at work. Ava pulled up more than once. I’m not shocked at all but I’m still disappointed since this kinda hits close to home. Ta-Nahesi too cuz I know his dad.

btw I hope some coli wolves out in the twitter streets with me slidin on these new age negroes.

A for real nikkas need the coli wolves to expose that lying bytch that extorted Kobe. Put her name and face out there to the public so everybody knows how much of an evil dirty scumbag bytch she is!