bytches escalating situations with their mouths then ....

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
LOL THIS shyt JUST HAPPENED TO ME LAST WEEK!

My FEMALE COUSIN is in my house arguing with my mother disrespecting her IN HER OWN HOUSE and Im not gonna sit back and let that go on. I step in and she begins going in on me and before you know it she has a chair ready to throw at me, then proceeds to tell me she's gonna get dudes to KILL ME :jada:

Long story short cops called, mother kicked her out, problem solved. This is something black hoodrats/spanish hoodrats would do. This is the EXACT reason MANY black males are in JAIL OR DEAD. Black woman really fukking think they are men. You a 6'2 solid man and a 5'1 skinny black bytch in your face telling you shes gonna beat your ass :why:
them girls gotta be checked, but they so emasculated.

its definitely is a hoodrat thing too, white hoodrats too be acting up.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the first time your girl tries to put you in a fukked up situation/trying to get you to defend her honor is the last time you should see her.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
I'll leave these here

301znuc.png

5335647sxh.png

#HardOnHoes

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Latinas and some white women do this too, but because they ready to scrap themselves with grown ass men, they men gotta jump in and put a stop to it.

Women can get crazy in general, black, white, whatever. Just make sure you yourself don't fall into some simple nikka mindset and be ready to handle whatever business you gotta handle.

Don't act like you can't be good to her in public, then let her know what it is in a necessary way afterwards :aicmon:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
LOL THIS shyt JUST HAPPENED TO ME LAST WEEK!

My FEMALE COUSIN is in my house arguing with my mother disrespecting her IN HER OWN HOUSE and Im not gonna sit back and let that go on. I step in and she begins going in on me and before you know it she has a chair ready to throw at me, then proceeds to tell me she's gonna get dudes to KILL ME :jada:

Long story short cops called, mother kicked her out, problem solved. This is something black hoodrats/spanish hoodrats would do. This is the EXACT reason MANY black males are in JAIL OR DEAD. Black woman really fukking think they are men. You a 6'2 solid man and a 5'1 skinny black bytch in your face telling you shes gonna beat your ass :why:

Funny you mention beef with a female cousin because that's exactly what I went through at my aunt's house a few weeks ago. Without getting into the story, she pulls a Jekyll and Hyde and starts getting in my face about absolutely nothing at all right in front of her friend. I got up to walk away and she's still talking shyt even when her friend was telling her to leave it alone.

I ended up cussing her the fukk out and unfortunately my aunt and uncle whom I didn't know was in the vicinity heard me and told me off about using bad language (but later on said they understood why I reacted the way I did), I told them it was better that I just bounce before the situation escalated, so I left the house mad as fukk.

The family knows I want nothing more to do with that chick and her friend even left a message on my phone a week later apologising (whether I think it was a genuine apology or not is another story...) but I didn't care to call back.

Bottom line is, people like that are bad news. I just know that you need to cut off ANYBODY who could potentially bait you into doing something that could get you in trouble. whether it's family member, girl, jumpoff whatever....cos you know when it heats up the dude 9 times out of 10 is always gonna get the blame.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
...running to get some simple ass nikka involved cause of some shyt she started. How many nikkas have died in situations like this?

I had a situation happen this weekend.......where it got to the point of ghuns ........all cause some simple bytch and the lack of control she has on her mouth.

im not getting into the details of the story but what it boils down to is a dumb old bytch got disrespectful with me and crossed a line.........i checked it.........she threatened to call nikkas on me.............i told her to call whoever she wanted......i call nikkas...........

and then a whole situation occured where now im walking around with a throw away.....

its dumb as shyt because the bytch was in the wrong from the jump but its always some dumb nikka who get his dumb ass involved in some shyt cause to defend some dumb bytches honor.

....then i was telling a nikka the story and he was telling me about one time he ALMOST got into a car accident with a chick.........she spazzed........he was being cool with her..........she wasnt tryin to hear it, said she was going to get her man to come see him and that he told her ok....went in his house got his joint, tucked it and sat on the steps waiting...........

said her boyfriend pulled up to her house (they were neighbors), went inside, came back outside, looked at him and went back in side........that nikka knew what time it was.

But alot of nikkas dont.

Its crazy cause these nikkas be getting into situations on behalf of these bytches, then their lives get fukked up.......and the bytch go on living their life while the nikka dead or in jail.

its a shame man........

It's them simp soldiers that are the cause of a lot of men passing on and they are the ones empowering some of these women to act like this. They know they can scream, hollar, punch, and just act a fool, but when things get real, they're going to run to the policeman, the government or some simp soldier she has on tap to 'defend her honor.' Sad thing is, a lot of men don't know that a woman has to have honor in the first place to be able to defend it.

So many of these guys are so quick to believe some broad's story and rush to her defense... just going out of their way to put their life on the line. And the sad thing is, if this simp soldier ends up in prison or taking a nap because he had to go on a mission to save this girl, he will be forgotten by her in two weeks to a month.

If men took a more gentlemanly approach, actually talked to the other fellow and got the facts instead of trying to be rambo, a lot of lives would be saved.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
You ever notice how women will pop that mouthpiece and talk all crazy to a man, but she won't do it to another woman? Why? Because she knows she isn't protected by the cops or a bunch of sucker negroes ready to jump through the window to take the buttwhipping for her.

It's funny how women be trying to call a man a punk when he doesn't step up to the plate for her, KNOWING she wouldn't be saying a doggone thing if men didn't have the level of restraint they did and would have just straight up socked her.

Defending a woman's honor means you've KNOWN this woman for a long time and never knew her to get into altercations or trouble and you actually know it's a problem with this dude doing some punk business. That's when you step in... but for one of these wanna be bout it bout it broads talking all kinds of trash because she knows she's protected by the government and these save-em negroes, there isn't any honor there to defend. Only a sucker would step up to the plate and continue to enable her out of line behavior. What's so sad about it all is that these simp soldiers is they really think these kind of broads are his friend, but he's just a convenient negro to call when she needs someone to back-up her mouth or some other favor. Thirsty brothers like this end up getting into something that could cost him his life and that woman won't think twice about moving on from him...

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Its just property. If she broke it, just call the police and take her to civil court to collect on property damages. Lets not run real life like prison or the drug trade. We're good people. At least in my mind, friends. :sitdown:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
this is the perfect example of this in action:

She's probably going to get the lighter sentence, but she was the one initiating it, and these low life negroes rush in and put a whole bunch of lives at risk for no real reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

semtex

:)
Daps
There's only one situation bytches need to be escalating and it's below my belt :steviej: