bytches escalating situations with their mouths then ....

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Every man wants to slap the shyt outta a chick when she gets all aggressive and posturing and shyt. But you can't let yourself be pushed to that point because you lose even more if you react physically. I usually just shut down in situations like that, like i cant hear or see the bytch. I have too much positive going on in my life to be booked for some assault shyt. If its a chick im involved in, I dead that bytch after shyt like that.

Daps
Why can't women ever be the bigger person? That responsibility always falls on our shoulders when its convenient, but never yours when women should never be disrespecting people stronger than them an starting quarrels in the first place

:george:

Because when the cops come, they aren't coming after the girl. They're coming after your ass.

Just leave and you don't deal with it, if she now goes out of the way to harass you that's when you get the cops involved. :manny:

Back down brehs.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
I have 911 on speed dial.

No case or getting my people involved. Po-9 will simply come through and rag tag that ass for fun :D

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
...running to get some simple ass nikka involved cause of some shyt she started. How many nikkas have died in situations like this?

I had a situation happen this weekend.......where it got to the point of ghuns ........all cause some simple bytch and the lack of control she has on her mouth.

im not getting into the details of the story but what it boils down to is a dumb old bytch got disrespectful with me and crossed a line.........i checked it.........she threatened to call nikkas on me.............i told her to call whoever she wanted......i call nikkas...........

and then a whole situation occured where now im walking around with a throw away.....

its dumb as shyt because the bytch was in the wrong from the jump but its always some dumb nikka who get his dumb ass involved in some shyt cause to defend some dumb bytches honor.

....then i was telling a nikka the story and he was telling me about one time he ALMOST got into a car accident with a chick.........she spazzed........he was being cool with her..........she wasnt tryin to hear it, said she was going to get her man to come see him and that he told her ok....went in his house got his joint, tucked it and sat on the steps waiting...........

said her boyfriend pulled up to her house (they were neighbors), went inside, came back outside, looked at him and went back in side........that nikka knew what time it was.

But alot of nikkas dont.

Its crazy cause these nikkas be getting into situations on behalf of these bytches, then their lives get fukked up.......and the bytch go on living their life while the nikka dead or in jail.

its a shame man........

Gonna have to rep you for this.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I've rarely encountered this because I don't deal with low class hood bytches at all. If one tries to speak to me, it's exit stage left. They bring nothing but trouble and bad looks.

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
you can't always walk off. what if you're in a moving vehicule? what if you're at your place and the bytch is your guest? what if it's a situation where they keep following you?

If you love life, you will find a way. In all these cases, treat the bytch the way you would a loaded gun because that's what she is.

you can't always walk off. what if you're in a moving vehicule?

Declare the bytch a ghost and remain silent because you don't talk to dead people.

what if you're at your place and the bytch is your guest?

Tell her to leave. If she refuses, that's what police is for.

what if it's a situation where they keep following you?

Declare the bytch a ghost and remain silent because you don't talk to dead people. If she's persistent, call the police.

Remaining calm in situations like this is easier said than done but it's necessary for survival.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you love life, you will find a way. In all these cases, treat the bytch the way you would a loaded gun because that's what she is.

Declare the bytch a ghost and remain silent because you don't talk to dead people.
ghosts don't get in your face and touch you

Tell her to leave. If she refuses, that's what police is for.
know a couple of dudes who tried that. they're the ones who got arrested.

Declare the bytch a ghost and remain silent because you don't talk to dead people. If she's persistent, call the police.
same as above. Police don't care. In some jurisdictions they have it in their protocols or whatever to arrest the dude no matter what whenever it's a domestic dispute.

Remaining calm in situations like this is easier said than done but it's necessary for survival.
don't get me wrong, in the big scheme of things, what you're saying is the right thing to do when you can. All i'm saying is that it's easier said than done in certain situations. The advice i'd give dudes is to not entertain immature women and not let shyt get escalated to that point if it's your woman. But if you have to, sometimes someone needs to get smacked/shoved/choked and that's real too...

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
so OP where is the fine line between being "an honorable MAN" and "a guy knowing when to chill"

The (some) chick(s) will call their dude a "bytch made nikka with shrill harshness" if he doesn't "defend her honor" .......... is there a basic response for the dude ... or is it a case by case basis

For instance, in your story if the guy who was in a crash with the female ended up pushing her back, b/se she was all up in his face, and she went back and told her boyfriend that "he pushed me" .... what is the response for the boyfriend?? :ohhh:

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Because when the cops come, they aren't coming after the girl. They're coming after your ass.

Just leave and you don't deal with it, if she now goes out of the way to harass you that's when you get the cops involved. :manny:

Back down brehs.

But if you and women know this, shouldn't the burden of responsibility be on women to not abuse their legal advantages? Why should we have to find ingenious ways to defend ourselves and without going to jail at the same time, when all you have to do is keep your mouth shut and your hands to yourself?

:george:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it's funny when a chick tries to get me involved in some bullshyt. If it ain't my momma or my girl, I just sit there smiling.

Chick: :damn: "That bytch ass nikka just grabbed me!"

Me:
kobe.gif

Chick: :wtf: "You not gonna do nothing?"

Me:
Kanye-West-Shaking-Head-No.gif