bytches escalating situations with their mouths then ....

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Dudes who have females like that as girlfriends need to leave them asap.

I remember once when I was in a car park at night from shopping, I notice this couple who was wearing mostly dark clothing were walking behind the cars to get to theirs. Anyway, I'm loading my shopping in the car and all of a sudden I hear some loud mouth bytch yelling and I turn around and see she's running her mouth off at the driver of this car that had tinted windows. From what I could make out, the driver was reversing and nearly hit the couple, but they obviously weren't very visible and should have used the walkway instead of walking behind the cars. Anyway, the driver already done apologised to the chick but she wasn't having none of it and the dude she was with was trying to tell her to leave it alone. So the driver and his passengers had obviously heard enough because next thing you know, him and three other big dudes got out the car looking like :hmm: :ufdup: while the chick's man was looking like :unsure::stop: and they told the dude to keep his woman in chick and make her shut up NOW. The dude ended up grabbing his chick by the arm to drag her away and get back to their car while apologising to the men who simply got in and drove off. The couple's vehicle was only two cars away from mine so when they got nearer I could hear her talking about "why didn't you speak up too? what kind of man are you?" and all other kinds of shaming tactic bullshyt. The dude saw me notice them and I gave him a look as if to say "you need to get rid of that chick".

That's just one example out of many. I hear too many stories of broads running their mouth to people they don't even know, all the while putting their man in danger and feeling cocky because they feel you're gonna go from Clark Kent to Superman in an instant in case shyt gets real. Them broads need to go.

Just as bad as these bytch ass white knight dudes who cape for these broads over some bullshyt and nine times out of ten they probably don't even know her that well. That's why I never felt sorry for the dude who got shot breaking into another cat's house who owed some chick money.

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
A woman's words and emotions can literally ruin or end your life with no cost to her. That's crazy.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I Don't Condone Hitting Woman. But I Don't Mind Doing It Either

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dudes who have females like that as girlfriends need to leave them asap.

I remember once when I was in a car park at night from shopping, I notice this couple who was wearing mostly dark clothing were walking behind the cars to get to theirs. Anyway, I'm loading my shopping in the car and all of a sudden I hear some loud mouth bytch yelling and I turn around and see she's running her mouth off at the driver of this car that had tinted windows. From what I could make out, the driver was reversing and nearly hit the couple, but they obviously weren't very visible and should have used the walkway instead of walking behind the cars. Anyway, the driver already done apologised to the chick but she wasn't having none of it and the dude she was with was trying to tell her to leave it alone. So the driver and his passengers had obviously heard enough because next thing you know, him and three other big dudes got out the car looking like :hmm: :ufdup: while the chick's man was looking like :unsure::stop: and they told the dude to keep his woman in chick and make her shut up NOW. The dude ended up grabbing his chick by the arm to drag her away and get back to their car while apologising to the men who simply got in and drove off. The couple's vehicle was only two cars away from mine so when they got nearer I could hear her talking about "why didn't you speak up too? what kind of man are you?" and all other kinds of shaming tactic bullshyt. The dude saw me notice them and I gave him a look as if to say "you need to get rid of that chick".

That's just one example out of many. I hear too many stories of broads running their mouth to people they don't even know, all the while putting their man in danger and feeling cocky because they feel you're gonna go from Clark Kent to Superman in an instant in case shyt gets real. Them broads need to go.

Just as bad as these bytch ass white knight dudes who cape for these broads over some bullshyt and nine times out of ten they probably don't even know her that well. That's why I never felt sorry for the dude who got shot breaking into another cat's house who owed some chick money.

Lmaooooo

This Is Real Shyt Here

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i'd never hit my girl but if it's just one of my bytches...who knows? when you opt to be somebody's bytch, getting ya ass stomped out comes with the territory.

that's why I got out the game.

it started out I was just having this fantasy about getting out of the life, and settin' the corporate world on its ear. my homies where lookin at me like :whoa: "what the fukk you gonna do except hustle? except pimpin? you REALLLLLYYY ain't got the stomach for that..."

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I'm not even fazed by when a female say "I'm bout to call somebody" :ufdup:

I be like:heh: "Call him and I'll beat that nikka's ass too" :manny:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
i hate a loud mouth woman who doesn't know her place...the type of woman who is emotionally imbalanced and can somehow never be held accountable for their actions...they say sh!t like "its not my fault" when it really is...clearly delusional...its sad that when alot of us good brothers get caught up with broads like these...we often overlook symptoms of this behavior and before you know it its too late

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't understand why nikkas even be arguing with broads, especially if you're an adult. I just walk off and let them be mad by themselves.
you can't always walk off. what if you're in a moving vehicule? what if you're at your place and the bytch is your guest? what if it's a situation where they keep following you?

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you can't always walk off. what if you're in a moving vehicule? what if you're at your place and the bytch is your guest? what if it's a situation where they keep following you?

If I'm in a vehicle then Id either pull over and get out or I'd just not respond. Either way I'm not responding. My ass will turn into a mime.

Now I've never been in them situations so I can't tell you that I'm sure it would work or that I'd just shut up, but when the time comes I'll try my best to defuse the situation whether it be calming her down or walking out on her. Idk broo I don't be fighting like that with women in the first place! Iont allow it to get that far.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
Should've been the bigger person and walk away.

Why can't women ever be the bigger person? That responsibility always falls on our shoulders when its convenient, but never yours when women should never be disrespecting people stronger than them an starting quarrels in the first place

:george: