bytches escalating situations with their mouths then ....

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
the quality of company a man keeps, is reflective of him and him alone.

what about when you're at school/work/public etc.? :sitdown:

females can wild out on a dude anywhere, and when he tells her to chill she calls and gets some other nikkaz involved, boyfriend, cousins whatever

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it's funny when a chick tries to get me involved in some bullshyt. If it ain't my momma or my girl, I just sit there smiling.

Chick: :damn: "That bytch ass nikka just grabbed me!"

Me:
kobe.gif

Chick: :wtf: "You not gonna do nothing?"

Me:
Kanye-West-Shaking-Head-No.gif
see it's their entitlement that boggles me. They actually expect you to protect them of GP yet they're not your girl. How exactly have they earned the benefit of my protection? I try my best not to trick, simp or cape.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
LOL.. ya I've talk to females before that when some dude disrespect them they call me....I'm like WTF I've only known you for a month..

Try that :cape: and end up :rip:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL.. ya I've talk to females before that when some dude disrespect them they call me....I'm like WTF I've only known you for a month..

Try that :cape: and end up :rip:
"wanted to be superman, ended up like chris reeves..." double entendre (don't even ask Bleek how...)

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
sometimes it's logistically impossible to "walk away"...
Yep, I've seen it happen where the dude has no choice but to engage a loudmouth bytch. Thank God I've never been in a situation like that. I refuse to sit up and argue with a woman I don't know over something trivial. It looks kinda suspect when a dude is in a screaming match with a chick over something like a parking spot.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
what about when you're at school/work/public etc.? :sitdown:

females can wild out on a dude anywhere, and when he tells her to chill she calls and gets some other nikkaz involved, boyfriend, cousins whatever

lol, what? Females just wilding out on dudes, whom they have no relationship with, and the dude in question is just minding his own business? Thats some epidemic now? I dont know about you, but when Im in a public setting Im generally more concerned about another male potentially starting sht with me, than a female. I think statistics and common sense back that up.

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
The last girl I had was like that she was always letting her mouth write a check that her ass can't cash. One day this dude snuffed her with her back turned so I had no choice but to step in because I felt it was the right thing to do, I almost killed that dude I gave him that handwork mopped his face off with my fists then had my hands around his neck choking the life out of him my girl had to pull me off that nikka.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
lol, what? Females just wilding out on dudes, whom they have no relationship with, and the dude in question is just minding his own business? Thats some epidemic now? I dont know about you, but when Im in a public setting Im generally more concerned about another male potentially starting sht with me, than a female.

I think you get the point of this thread

and yes females can start sh!t with you even if you DON'T know them and threaten to call whatever males they know

you're acting like we're talking about some X-Files type shyt :aicmon:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I try to stay away from potential situations like this from the get go. If it's a person I've known, I'm sure there was a point where she said slick shyt that was brushed off. shyt like that builds up to these moments where you're now in a dilemma.

Again I'm sure this person who can get you into some shyt had signs pointing to them being fukking crazy.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I think it's funny when a chick tries to get me involved in some bullshyt. If it ain't my momma or my girl, I just sit there smiling.

Chick: :damn: "That bytch ass nikka just grabbed me!"

Me:
kobe.gif

Chick: :wtf: "You not gonna do nothing?"

Me:
Kanye-West-Shaking-Head-No.gif

the gif usage in this post is :whew:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
For instance, in your story if the guy who was in a crash with the female ended up pushing her back, b/se she was all up in his face, and she went back and told her boyfriend that "he pushed me" .... what is the response for the boyfriend?? :ohhh:

thats the thing, these bytches are so manipulative without knowing the true person she is it makes it almost impossiable to know exactly which side of right you're riding for....

for example........

in my situation the bytch said something like, "ill make a call and get nikkas over here for you...."to which i replied "call them nikkas then"

when them nikkas got over there the nikka she called said she told them i said, "go get your people......"

and of course she painted herself as the victim in the story and me as the villan to put the nikka in a position of looking like a bytch to not show up on her behalf........

but if u know the person you supposedly riding for u wont let them manipulate u in situations like this.......

u get the bottom of it before it gets to the point where u in the middle of some shyt on the wrong side of right........

getting killed for some dumb shyt

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I try to stay away from potential situations like this from the get go. If it's a person I've known, I'm sure there was a point where she said slick shyt that was brushed off. shyt like that builds up to these moments where you're now in a dilemma.

Again I'm sure this person who can get you into some shyt had signs pointing to them being fukking crazy.

its not that cut and dry homie

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
LOL THIS shyt JUST HAPPENED TO ME LAST WEEK!

My FEMALE COUSIN is in my house arguing with my mother disrespecting her IN HER OWN HOUSE and Im not gonna sit back and let that go on. I step in and she begins going in on me and before you know it she has a chair ready to throw at me, then proceeds to tell me she's gonna get dudes to KILL ME :jada:

Long story short cops called, mother kicked her out, problem solved. This is something black hoodrats/spanish hoodrats would do. This is the EXACT reason MANY black males are in JAIL OR DEAD. Black woman really fukking think they are men. You a 6'2 solid man and a 5'1 skinny black bytch in your face telling you shes gonna beat your ass :why:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
thats the thing, these bytches are so manipulative without knowing the true person she is it makes it almost impossiable to know exactly which side of right you're riding for....

for example........

in my situation the bytch said something like, "ill make a call and get nikkas over here for you...."to which i replied "call them nikkas then"

when them nikkas got over there the nikka she called said she told them i said, "go get your people......"

and of course she painted herself as the victim in the story and me as the villan to put the nikka in a position of looking like a bytch to not show up on her behalf........

but if u know the person you supposedly riding for u wont let them manipulate u in situations like this.......

u get the bottom of it before it gets to the point where u in the middle of some shyt on the wrong side of right........

getting killed for some dumb shyt
gotta let her go, breh