bytches escalating situations with their mouths then ....

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
...running to get some simple ass nikka involved cause of some shyt she started. How many nikkas have died in situations like this?

I had a situation happen this weekend.......where it got to the point of ghuns ........all cause some simple bytch and the lack of control she has on her mouth.

im not getting into the details of the story but what it boils down to is a dumb old bytch got disrespectful with me and crossed a line.........i checked it.........she threatened to call nikkas on me.............i told her to call whoever she wanted......i call nikkas...........

and then a whole situation occured where now im walking around with a throw away.....

its dumb as shyt because the bytch was in the wrong from the jump but its always some dumb nikka who get his dumb ass involved in some shyt cause to defend some dumb bytches honor.

....then i was telling a nikka the story and he was telling me about one time he ALMOST got into a car accident with a chick.........she spazzed........he was being cool with her..........she wasnt tryin to hear it, said she was going to get her man to come see him and that he told her ok....went in his house got his joint, tucked it and sat on the steps waiting...........

said her boyfriend pulled up to her house (they were neighbors), went inside, came back outside, looked at him and went back in side........that nikka knew what time it was.

But alot of nikkas dont.

Its crazy cause these nikkas be getting into situations on behalf of these bytches, then their lives get fukked up.......and the bytch go on living their life while the nikka dead or in jail.

its a shame man........

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These bytches are dumb. But the niccas
0EWEA.gif
are even dumber.

I_Q

All Star
Daps
Said it once ill say it again. p*ssy has gotten more men killed/arrested than most of the shyt they keep stats on. nikkas gonna lose his life and possibly get you killed with him or locked up for the rest of yours all behind some rats ego

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
Said it once ill say it again. p*ssy has gotten more men killed/arrested than most of the shyt they keep stats on. nikkas gonna lose his life and possibly get you killed with him or locked up for the rest of yours all behind some rats ego

exactly

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
...running to get some simple ass nikka involved cause of some shyt she started. How many nikkas have died in situations like this?

I had a situation happen this weekend.......where it got to the point of ghuns ........all cause some simple bytch and the lack of control she has on her mouth.

im not getting into the details of the story but what it boils down to is a dumb old bytch got disrespectful with me and crossed a line.........i checked it.........she threatened to call nikkas on me.............i told her to call whoever she wanted......i call nikkas...........

and then a whole situation occured where now im walking around with a throw away.....

its dumb as shyt because the bytch was in the wrong from the jump but its always some dumb nikka who get his dumb ass involved in some shyt cause to defend some dumb bytches honor.

....then i was telling a nikka the story and he was telling me about one time he ALMOST got into a car accident with a chick.........she spazzed........he was being cool with her..........she wasnt tryin to hear it, said she was going to get her man to come see him and that he told her ok....went in his house got his joint, tucked it and sat on the steps waiting...........

said her boyfriend pulled up to her house (they were neighbors), went inside, came back outside, looked at him and went back in side........that nikka knew what time it was.

But alot of nikkas dont.

Its crazy cause these nikkas be getting into situations on behalf of these bytches, then their lives get fukked up.......and the bytch go on living their life while the nikka dead or in jail.

its a shame man........

STAYYYYYYYY AWAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY FROMMMMMMMMM HERRRRRRRRRRR

She is trouble.

Seen a similar situation with a buddy, the time around, it was her family member relative and you know their baised. She actually bragged about how a family member relative come to her "defense" of what a co-worker told her at work. Her co-worker was walking from work and got jumped. Her supervisor knew she was connected somehow and she got fired, and the co-worker was in the hospital for two weeks. Two weeks. That type of family member relatives, ready to jump in.

My buddy also said, the chick has a mouth on her, she takes no responsibility for her actions, acts dumb, she plays games and could get someone caught up. Matter of fact her ex got caught, her ex spent two years in jail because of her. My buddy thinks she said some slick ish, and dude could not control his emotions and ended up, going to jail for DV.

She is not worth it. told him to:

STAYYYYYYYY AWAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY FROMMMMMMMMM HERRRRRRRRRRR

She is trouble.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Yea my homie got a firing in a occupied dwelling because of this exact situation. Girl was talking crazy so he checked it like you hollering and screaming in MY house in front of OUR son. :stopitslime:So she tried to place paws on him :usure: and he grabbed her up. So of course she says I'm gonna call somebody for you :usure: and the typical response go call whoever :comeon: So about 10-15 min later my homie stay with his ratchet on him playing 2k some fool opens his door screaming he gonna kill him. :comeon: So he hears a couple of more voices so he fires off a shot and the authorites come and get him :ufdup: he got off with a fine but smh at thes :cape: