By Popular Demand: True Coliwood Stories - College Athletics

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
don't get me wrong, it's a horrible, demonic act and the athletes deserve the most severe of punishment. But if you put yourself in a bad position, you shouldn't be surprised when things go wrong.

why are you focusing on what should surprise her or not tho? it's not like she stared into a pit of rusty spikes and was like :ehh: she was a young naive girl who thought she was dating someone. you cant expect people with little knowledge to assess situations accurately, she was dehumanized, her naivete is not a reason to shrug that off.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
A nikka I knew back in the day who went to a D1 school told me about some shyt like that once. He said he wasnt in on it but his teammates told him about it (yeah right). But long story short one of the girls kinda resisted at first and the nikka fukking her said "If you dont we just gonna tell everyone you did a lot more even worse shyt, who you think they gonna believe?" So basically this chick let 5 dudes run wild on her just so they wouldnt talk about it.

But at least the girl put herself in that position, so she kinda had a choice. Some chicks trying to join sororities get that treatment late in the pledging game and if they dont go through with it they wasted a shyt load of time and still get trashed by the men AND women.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
hmm... no mention? damn @Walt

And nobody should be surprised at the quality. I think dude writes for a living. Ol' talented mufukka.

I got a similar story from college. Football player basically raped a friend. She was on her period and everything and another girl I knew was in the other room in the suite chilling with the dude's roommate when it went down. I remember being like Walt and wanting ol' girl to report it but she was just so ashamed and scared she did nothing. Some of these college athletes are fukking scumbags yo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
hmm... no mention? damn @Walt

Come on homie, I wouldn't front on you. I was throwing mentions at people in the other thread who quoted me and asked me to make this thread, that's all.

Later tonight I'm definitely dropping Devil on you. That shyt is pure comedy, absurdity, and funk. Nothing heavy there. I was remembering mad shyt when I was at the gym just now. When I get the chance to sit down after dinner and drinks, I'm going to bust it out real quick.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
This is the type of shyt that has you like this

post-23122-growing-up-dog-aging-gif-germa-bu2B.gif

Real quick

Real shyt @Walt

calh45

Cal
Daps
Never said it was Franklin Street.

Fam, I had just turned 18. There were many worse decisions I made at that age.

Next episode dropping at some point tonight, might be kind of late though because I'm supposed to meet someone for dinner.

The next episode is definitely not heavy like the first. shyt, the homie Devil... I'm chuckling just thinking about that degenerate.

Knowing a bunch of my teammates (from high school and college) pulled the "leave the door unlocked" technique made me feel ashamed to call myself a football player. Reading that brought back some :why: ass memories.

Them nikkas would straight up shrug and be like, "she was down though..."

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Damn hearing that story made me remember some fukked up shyt that happen to this girl I knew. :snoop:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Walt I feel that story 100%. I didn't go to a big school in the south, but the school I went to had the exact same shyt going down. Football dudes is a foul breed and it seems like the school goes out of their way to cover them up. I seen many an innocent chick get turned out by that shyt. College is fukked up in hindsight because you get thrown in the fire