gRLHApb.gif

:dead: at Soundwave's mother mention

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Franklin St.....:snoop:

Never said it was Franklin Street.

@Walt , so you said u ain't wanna be her sexual sous chef, but you end up fukkin cindy anyways??? :what:

Fam, I had just turned 18. There were many worse decisions I made at that age.

Next episode dropping at some point tonight, might be kind of late though because I'm supposed to meet someone for dinner.

The next episode is definitely not heavy like the first. shyt, the homie Devil... I'm chuckling just thinking about that degenerate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Why? "I was scared. I was scared they would do it even if I said no. When I said yes it felt like I at least had some say in it." I feel sick in my heart even remembering this shyt right now.

The logic that goes behind a women saying that always blows my mind. It's just crazy that women get in a situation like that and that is their only way out in their mind. :wow:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
@Walt , so you said u ain't wanna be her sexual sous chef, but you end up fukkin cindy anyways??? :what:
You never had to make a choice like that? Think about it like this, in your head you are justifying why you don't want to do it but at the end of your day you have a second head that is not having none of that shyt:usure:

Last edited by a moderator:

iTripCripples

Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Reppin
UGA
I currently go to a school in the South with a huge football program and I can completely vouch for everything this guy's saying. Those kind of gang rapes are common, I personally know a girl it has happened to. But, like Cindy, they fail to heed the warning signs going down that road so :yeshrug:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I currently go to a school in the South with a huge football program and I can completely vouch for everything this guy's saying. Those kind of gang rapes are common, I personally know a girl it has happened to. But, like Cindy, they fail to heed the warning signs going down that road so :yeshrug:

so what, so there's no big deal? i'm curious. the dudes chose to rape her, all she did was choose to have sex with a guy. that doesn't give him the right to farm her out :what:

iTripCripples

Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Reppin
UGA
so what, so there's no big deal? i'm curious. the dudes chose to rape her, all she did was choose to have sex with a guy. that doesn't give him the right to farm her out :what:

don't get me wrong, it's a horrible, demonic act and the athletes deserve the most severe of punishment. But if you put yourself in a bad position, you shouldn't be surprised when things go wrong.