By Popular Demand: True Coliwood Stories - College Athletics

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Niqua stepped to me one day and was like "yo, can you do Cindy a favor?" Sure, what? "She's nervous about having sex with O." shyt, I would be too, nikka done fukked half of campus. "Nah, she's nervous as in she got stage fright. She's only fukked once in her life, she's afraid she's going to embarrass herself." Say what? "She wants to know - since you're cool and won't judge her - if you'll help her practice. Plus she needs to get used to having a dikk inside her. she's worried it's going to hurt because she's so tight. So you would have to be gentle."

:wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

That's on Christ, that conversation really went down exactly like that. I was like nah, that shyt is weird. First off, I've been hitting you off here and there, so you don't feel weird about this? Second, I don't want to be having "practice" sex with a woman I'm not all that attracted to, just to get her prepped for the next nikka, like I'm some kind of vagina sous chef. Third, this is a preposterous ass scenario. So nah, I gotta pass.

:whew:

After we fukked a handful of times ( :guilty: ),

:upsetfavre:

The detail I recall most clearly from what shorty told me was that one of his teammates was looking at her on the bed getting fukked with a big ass grin, singing this song that went "at night, I think of you... if your game is on, give me a call boo." to this day I feel kind of sick if I hear that shyt playing.

:wow:

Nicca...that's my muthafuccin' JAM to this day. I can't even imagine if I had a messed up memory associated with it...