By Popular Demand: True Coliwood Stories - College Athletics

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@Walt

I've been trying to think of an original way to compliment you on this thread, but I can't so I will just sit back and appreciate the greatness.

Last edited by a moderator:

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
And here I thought General was the God Story teller around here, but you sir are on a whole other level. Hats off

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn bruh, you really were in the south if you were fukkin with Raheem the Dream.

Unless you already announced the school for some reason im thinking NC State.

Raheem was killing the game with that basic ass flow. Especially on that Most Beautiful Girl in the World track.

I bet she like that/eye to eye contact/she throwing kisses at me, I'm throwin' 'em right back...

Plus that nikka was a deadringer for @Soundwave's moms. :wow:

Thank you for this Walt.

I still remember when you used to tell me about myself on SOHH. Felt like I was being told how I disappointed my pops or older brother at times. :wow:

Wait... word? I thought we always had a pretty good rapport, man. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You got married, right?
:salute:

I live a few blocks away from the CC Club.

I'm gonna go put a sign in the bathroom that says @Walt boned here and leave a link to your stories.

:salute: to the writing and story telling. You waste more hours of my work than any other writer

:ohhh: Small world like a motherfukker. Is that joint a popular/good bar?

Can do it, pm me.

:krs:

@houston911, you that dude, but I can't pass up Liu Kang DA CINEMATIC GAWD's offer.

@Walt, you were Trilly D on that joint?

True indeed, mayne. Seriously contemplating reviving the podcast under a new name with the homie @NYC Rebel. Really don't want to do it without @I.V. aka The SpectCACular One, but I know he has his hands full.

When the next episode
More ratchet stories pls :ahh:

My next few days are busy as shyt, but I'm going to try to find some time for episodes VI and VII tomorrow. Those joints will really be more like interludes, I'm not as personally invested in those stories, they're just funny/stupid.

@Walt

I've been trying to think of an original way to compliment you on this thread, but I can't so I will just sit back and appreciate the greatness.

Dog, I appreciate the sentiment for real. Like I said, I'm happy to share these joints with whomever takes the time to read. And I appreciate reactions, thoughts, feedback.

And here I thought General was the God Story teller around here, but you sir are on a whole other level. Hats off

[Art]'Preciate it, handshake[/Barr]

Stories is fire @Walt. :salute:

Much appreciated, breh.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Walt

may you never die

:salute:

:sayword:

:ohhh:

1049.gif

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of the podcast where he described the white dude standing in his kitchen sink in an attempted robbery? I was in tears.

Yo, word up, the other day I talked to the shorty who witnessed the dude jump off my porch and run for his life after I whooped his ass. We were dying. It wasn't funny at the time to her though, she was mad shook to see me lose my temper.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yo, word up, the other day I talked to the shorty who witnessed the dude jump off my porch and run for his life after I whooped his ass. We were dying. It wasn't funny at the time to her though, she was mad shook to see me lose my temper.

you know that's my fav FTL story of yours. just picturing that shyt is :laff:

need to let those Filnobep/Broken Equipment nikkaz do the animation on these stories. Those dipset cartoons are still :laff:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind

You just brought that story up out of nowhere and I was legit having trouble breathing I was laughing so hard.

I was commuting like a mother in stop and go traffic and people were looking at me strange, on some "I'm listening to Howard stern right now too, and it is NOT that funny" looks.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I really fukked with Andre's verse on T.I.'s "Sorry" when he said "I'd probably do it differently if second the chance/only if some cool ass older man woulda let me know in advance..." When you're growing up, no one tells you the truth about relationships. No one tells you that sex can get stale and complicated, even with someone you care about; that, as Killa Cam so succinctly put it when the Dips were in that SUV out in London, "past a certain age, bills is in effect;" that when you narrow your universe down to a two-person population, it puts a lot of pressure on the inhabitants to keep things fresh and fluid; that the human heart has a tendency to yearn for more no matter how much it has, that when we get used to something - no matter how good it is - we start wanting something else to justify our existence; that love isn't always enough to keep two people together. Love isn't always enough. My aunt had once said that to me when I asked her why, if she loved her son, she wasn't visiting him in jail. That's a whole 'nother story though.

I guess what I'm saying is relationships are uniquely complex entities. At best you open yourself up, make yourself vulnerable, say "what may come, will come." At worst you are deeply private while ostensibly sharing yourself; paranoid, protective to the point of diminishing the presence and significance of the person you're with; and ultimately manipulative. I still don't know what to make of relationships from one day to the next, and I've been in my fair share.

:salute: I always struggle to explain why I wouldn't get married ever and now I have a great explanation. These stories have been :whew: level, great writing breh. I just wanted to ask whatever happened between you and Bree, do you still keep in touch or was what happened between her husband too much to try to keep in touch afterwards?